Ioniq 5 AWD Premium Order

• Creator
    Topic
    HarryHill99
    Participant

Hey guys,

So I’ve found a dealer who will give 500 off the AP if I order now. He says delivery will be around SEP and will be the facelift model.

Do you think I should order now or wait for the price refresh in July? Likely no further reduction in APs?

Thanks

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

By doing so, you risk the possibility of an AP increase or it is removed. Of course the AP could stay the same rather than decrease but, it a gamble only you can decide 🙂

BillyTang
        Spectator

Hey guys, So I’ve found a dealer who will give 500 off the AP if I order now. He says delivery will be around SEP and will be the facelift model. Do you think I should order now or wait for the price refresh in July? Likely no further reduction in APs? Thanks

Which dealer is this?

If I was you I would order just now if the vehicle is removed, the order is secure, and also lock the AP, if the AP drops in July just get the dealer to resubmit the order to Motability at the lower AP

BigDave
          Participant

Hey guys, So I’ve found a dealer who will give 500 off the AP if I order now. He says delivery will be around SEP and will be the facelift model. Do you think I should order now or wait for the price refresh in July? Likely no further reduction in APs? Thanks

Take it for what it is, but a Hyundai Motability sales person has posted the following on a well known fb group:

Now, of course this may be a ploy to get some Motability sales in this quarter, however as per others posts above, if you order this quarter (particularly with the discount you have been offered), you do have the opportunity to re-order if the dealer plays along should there be a price drop post 1st July.

A bit of a ‘bird in the hand’ job if you see what I mean?

PS
            Participant

@HarryHill99, If you haven’t ordered yet, you can try https://www.edenmotorgroup.com/motability-offers/hyundai-motability/

They have a free upgrade from premium to ultimate, which means you save an extra £1000, instead of 500 above. I had ordered Ultimate RWD with tech pack, and have to pay only £299 on collection.

HarryHill99
              Participant

@HarryHill99, If you haven’t ordered yet, you can try https://www.edenmotorgroup.com/motability-offers/hyundai-motability/ They have a free upgrade from premium to ultimate, which means you save an extra £1000, instead of 500 above. I had ordered Ultimate RWD with tech pack, and have to pay only £299 on collection.

That’s great thanks, I will take a look. Is it the facelift model or will it be the current MY?

PS
                Participant

My delivery date is 31-Oct and dealer was pretty sure it will be MY25.

HarryHill99
                  Participant

Wow that’s a winner then. I will contact them, thanks for sharing that’s a good deal. What colour did you go for

PS
                    Participant

Cyber grey with black interior 🙂

HarryHill99
                      Participant

Cyber grey with black interior 🙂

Very nice 👍. Just looked at the dealership and they are 3.5 hours away 🙁

Timster
                        Participant

‘My delivery date is 31-Oct and dealer was pretty sure it will be MY25.’

Hi, thanks for the heads up with this. I just spoke to my nearest Eden (Basingstoke) and they said this deal was only for in stock cars and not for new factory orders (possible MY25 models)

Can I ask which dealer you spoke to?

PS
                          Participant

I spoke Lee Cashmore at their Wokingham branch

PS
                            Participant

With Motability, you are not stuck with the dealer. You can buy from one and get serviced at a nearby or preferred dealer. My guess is that if you factor initial snag test, it is likely two 3.5 trips, one for booking and another for pick-up. Worth a try for £1000 😉

HarryHill99
                              Participant
                                • With Motability, you are not stuck with the dealer. You can buy from one and get serviced at a nearby or preferred dealer. My guess is that if you factor initial snag test, it is likely two 3.5 trips, one for booking and another for pick-up. Worth a try for £1000 😉

True, il see if I can find an email address for him online. It is worth travelling for a good deal.

Timster
                                Participant

Thanks guys! It’s only 1.5 hrs from me (Brighton) I’ll give him a call tomorrow

PS
                                  Participant

With Lee’s permission, below are his contact details. He is quite responsive over email, if you can’t get him on phone.

Lee Cashmore

Sales Executive

Eden Motor Group Wokingham

01189 780380 | Ext: 2956

lee.cashmore@edenmotorgroup.com

https://edenmotorgroup.com

Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, RG412QR

HarryHill99
                                    Participant

With Lee’s permission, below are his contact details. He is quite responsive over email, if you can’t get him on phone. Lee Cashmore Sales Executive Eden Motor Group Wokingham 01189 780380 | Ext: 2956 lee.cashmore@edenmotorgroup.com https://edenmotorgroup.com Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, RG412QR

Wow thanks so much!

NanasRob71
                                      Participant

Yes, thats very useful, thanks!

This is for the deal for in-stock cars giving a free upgrade from Premium to Ultimate? I was hoping to get an AWD model, so I’ll drop him an email.

MickC
                                        Participant

With Lee’s permission, below are his contact details. He is quite responsive over email, if you can’t get him on phone. Lee Cashmore Sales Executive Eden Motor Group Wokingham 01189 780380 | Ext: 2956 lee.cashmore@edenmotorgroup.com https://edenmotorgroup.com Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, RG412QR

What is the actual offer ? relating to the car below ?

The cuurent AP for an I5 Ultimate AWD is £2849

PS
                                          Participant

You get a free upgrade to Ultimate from premium and hence £1000 off on ultimate trims.

MickC
                                            Participant

You get a free upgrade to Ultimate from premium and hence £1000 off on ultimate trims.

So Premium price £1849 for the Ultimate.

Less your £750 NVP if it applies.

Thats a bonza deal.

HarryHill99
                                              Participant

Just spoke to them, it only applies to the RWD version. There are no offers with them for the AWD unfortunately

NanasRob71
                                                Participant

Thanks Harry, I feared as much.

PS
                                                  Participant

ah.. didn’t realise, probably because I had only discussed RWD. I live in an urban area and hardly went off road. given range reduction, AWD was pointless to me. RWD I test drove was great and had more than enough power IMHO.

Ioniq
                                                    Participant

The Vertu Group usually give a discount. My discount was £750, off the AP, then with Motability giving £750, it was a good whack, this was end 2023 when the I5 Ultimate was pricey.

The dealerships get advance notice by a couple of weeks on Quarter pricing. If one dealer dude is telling you its gonna be a lot higher, its a no brainer to order before the new quarter begins. After all, you could cancel if its lower or get the new rate applied.

It could be that Hyundai want to clear old models, and want to clear outstanding stock, with incentives.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.