i`m no prude

• Creator
    Topic
  • #44000 Reply
    Brydo

i`m no prude but some of the adverts on the web site are not required, “woman who dont say no”, is that really necessary, come on guys do the right thing.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #44006 Reply
    JS

I’ve not seen this advert

some google adverts are based on individual browsing history so may be just you that’s seeing it.

im not suggesting his is the case however sometimes when you open a file or click on something on Facebook etc these files can be corrupt. Clear you’re cache and browsing history,

if anyone else is getting them let us know and We will see if anything can be done

#44007 Reply
    Brydo

Justsaying this computer has had a fresh restart so no browsing history and i havnt been on any dating web sites (honest dear lol) and i dont have Facebook.

#44009 Reply
    JS

Maybe your lucky all I’m getting is curtains online/stair lifts and deals for over 55’s cheeky gits I’ve got another 10 years yet.

#44012 Reply
    Brydo

Just thought maybe its the wife looking for a girlfriend lol, can see the advert now:-

Fifty something blonde looking for like minded “friend”

Has own Dosset Box

Nearly new wheelchair, one careful owner

Has a chauffeur carer and general dogsbody,

she thinks I’m gary barlow as all she says is Take That lol.

#44025 Reply
    Trev

Got see the pc is back up and running Brydo, what browser are you using?

#44038 Reply
    Brydo

Firefox trev but i am not too happy with it, any suggestions?

#44050 Reply
    Brydo

I am getting a small problem with the computer, when i click on notifications a note saying finish installing device software pops up. When i troubleshoot Hardware and Devices a note saying PCI Simple Communications Controller doesn`t have a driver appears. It then asks me to do a couple of things then says its fixed and restart, but when i restart its still there.

Help.

#44059 Reply
    JS

I’m assuming Brydo your not letting the Male species down when it comes to technology and gadgets, and have tried the most obvious thing ?

Swore at it and hit it!

Its amazing we insist on must having the latest tech with not a ounce of ability to be able to use it, then Bribe a 10 year old to show us or fix it lol

#44065 Reply
    POPS

Talking about high tech gadgets, I’ve just bought a Dyson V8 absolute cordless vacuum with a wall mounted dock charger. It’s incredible! My other Dyson (a DC40 animal) is still like new but causes me too much pain to use. I can sit in my chair and vacuum with the V8’s light and powerful action, and can even vacuum the curtains, settee and worktops from a sitting down position …. I sound like an advert don’t I lol!

#44066 Reply
    Brydo

Justsaying tried everything but to no avail, it doesn’t seem to affect anything but it keeps alerting me to it.

Pop are you looking for a job? I could do with you in my house.

#44073 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Chrome for me which you can add an ad blocker so no more adverts!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#44075 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Pops, we recently upgraded to a V7 animal, had the cordless dc59 animal for 3 years before the battery died. Once you have the Dyson cordless sticks i don’t think you’ll change to anything else… they are quite simply the best i think… they really do suck!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#44135 Reply
    Trev

Brydo, have you installed chrome to have a play?

#44155 Reply
    Brydo

Not yet trev but will have a look.

#44306 Reply
    JS

Brydo I now have adverts for plenty of fish and Asian delights !

As I’ve moved I did look at a Chinese food menu on line recently at what time the chippy closed lol

with regards your other thread as requested I’ve deleted it. Very prudent of you.

#44309 Reply
    Brydo

There is an old saying “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” and that saying illustrates the reason I posted the thread in the first place and the reason I asked for it to be removed. It is clear there are people on this site who have medical issues both mental and physical and I know through my own life experience that severe illness is almost certainly a recipe for loneliness. There are only a certain number of times you can say to your friends “sorry we can’t make it tonight” or your illness affects you in such a way that you don’t won’t company and before you know it you have austracised yourself. So I thought if people could discuss their health problems and provide both positive and negative stories it would show us that there is hope for help and at the very least there are people in the same situation.

On reflection I realise that whilst discussing such an emotive topic it is easy to reveal more than may be prudent.

#44310 Reply
    Brydo

Justsaying the adds for lonely women in my area have gone ………………….. Any idea how to get them back?

#44311 Reply
    Justsaying

Lol no idea I’m scared to put anything in google search, look for local kebab it pops up with someone called Donna from down the road.

#44315 Reply
    Trev

Ads i’ve got are for Holiday Auto’s and Victoria Secrets…. my life must be fun without me knowing it lol

#44346 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Chaps, will find a way to remove anything that is risqué. Should not be happening.

#44737 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Brydo

It sounds like you have a virus and infection in your computer, if you are on windows (poor chap always gets viruses best use linux it is virus safe compared to windows) use avast free security software, do a virus scan and hopefully it will find the culprit and erase it.

As I have suggested before on some threads linux is an operating system that is more secure than windows, and is not prone to the operating system owners putting software via updates onto your computer that you do not want or require.

lightbodyae55

#44738 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Trev

I don’t think this will help, I think he has an infection in his system and needs radical attention to rid this infection.

lightbodyae55

#44745 Reply
    JS

you can get cream for that!

#44746 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Justsaying

I use TCP find thats the best lol!

lightbodyae55

#44759 Reply
    Trev

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
Reply To: i`m no prude
Your information: