I’m a celebrity get me out of here

This topic contains 87 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Brydo 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #96685 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

My favourite show is back, three weeks of laughter, can’t wait 😂

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 12 replies - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #99103 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

It’s a shame you feel that way Wigwam we enjoy it as do around 9 million others

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#99111 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

I’ll be playing Elite Dangerous with my friends, probably live streaming the fun.

I admit I haven’t got a clue who any of these celebrities are on these television shows, which is why it’s so meaningless.

#99269 Reply

brydo

Well Mike its over for another year, I wouldn’t have picked the winner, out of the three that were left I would have gone for Andy.

On the flip side love island starts in January.

#99290 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes was a surprise Brydo I’m praying to the lord every night that Jo Swinson is on it next year

#99302 Reply

brydo

I think this election would need to go really badly for that to happen Mike, but you can live in hope lol.

Not long now to you go on holiday Mike, hope you have a great time.

#99306 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

She’s so lacking in self-awareness, Mike, it’s just the sort of thing she might do.

#99309 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes Brydo we go a week today

#99310 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

“Speaking on BBC Breakfast, Ms Swinson, who is fighting to retain her seat in East Dunbartonshire, said: “I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings. Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower-cut tops.”

Was that you Mike? Was it?

#99312 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Lol noWigwam but I would advise her to she has a lovely figure very much like susanna Reid

#99336 Reply

Brydo

Mike please send a few photos and make sure they are not photo bombed by lovely ladies lol 😂.

#99377 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Photo will be put on here Brydo subject to copy right and my legal team the main problem over there is the fact there are lovely ladies everywhere !

#99402 Reply

Brydo

Haha Mike no wonder you go every year. Really hope you have a great time, the weather here is awful, it must be great to get a bit of warm sun at this time of year.

Im about to start building an Ark, torrential rain overnight and still pouring. A great day yesterday but apart from that it’s rained for about a week.

Viewing 12 replies - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
Reply To: I’m a celebrity get me out of here

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: