Id4 v Enyaq v Q4

• Creator
    Topic
    sagwala123
    Participant

So, Ive seen, tested and sat in all the above from the VAG group and my order has gone with ID4 Style Pro.

I think ‘bang for buck’ would have to be the Enyaq, but it was just the exterior looks that wasn’t doing it for me. Plus the bucket seats on the Sportsline were just too ‘buckety’

The Audi took me 2 minutes to rule out. After reading reviews which stated that it had the more premium look and feel I could not agree less. I thought the internal plastics were cheap and scratchy and the stick out ‘keyboard style’ console for the gear selector was horrible…. Not for me.

The ID4 however felt fresh,.modern and the most comfortable. The Style Pro has the panoramic roof which is great for that roomy feel and plenty of light. And with the AP being just 750 after new car contribution from Motability what’s not to like.

So ordered and delivery for ……. Who knows when. Four months I’ve been told but I won’t hold my breath. Maybe there will be some dealer stock coming through soon that may become available sooner ??

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      PeterF
      Participant

@Nas89 I’ve got a week 10 build slot. Dealer expects it to arrive with them around week 14 from their experience. Worst case week 15.

Alantc
        Participant

Looking at the specs for the id4 Style Pro, which is now the Match Pro and can’t see the Panoramic sunroof, have they removed it now its the match trim?

kj35
          Participant

Motability orders are still the old trim and you can still order them as factory options. I’m getting the id5 style pro as the updated new match pro loses heated seats and panoramic roof. I don’t think we can currently order the new match pro finish so that might actually be a win/win for you if you want the pano roof

kj35
            Participant

Volkswagen ID5 has arrived at the dealership 3 weeks since I ordered it ( from stock) just a waiting game now on registration/ motability handover/ Ohme actually fitting my charger.

dealership which has been EXCELLENT is Parkway motors they have a number of locations so think it’s ok to share here without doxxing my location.

Phaedra
              Participant

Nice, well done 🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kj35
                Participant

Nice, well done 🙂

I am VERY excited. I just fell in love with it.

phil
                  Participant

Audi gave me a Q4 Black edition for the day, and I was really impressed. Loved the layout, space and the looks…it turned a lot of heads!

Shame the black edition isn’t on the scheme, but seriously thinking about the S-Line with upgraded wheels for an extra £150.

TheSUVguy
                    Participant

We’re waiting for the black edition to hopefully join the scheme, who knows maybe April. I’m not a fan of the sport/s line round steering wheel, much prefer the black edition one. The car we drive atm is a q3 black edition. We were so surprised on how much more room the q4 have especially the back leg room

phil
                      Participant

We’re waiting for the black edition to hopefully join the scheme, who knows maybe April. I’m not a fan of the sport/s line round steering wheel, much prefer the black edition one. The car we drive atm is a q3 black edition. We were so surprised on how much more room the q4 have especially the back leg room

Yeah, the Black edition from the outside along with the 21″ wheels make so much difference too as I’m not a fan of chrome/silver bits.

The salesman didn’t seem to think the Black edition would make it to Motability, he was surprised the S-Line had made an appearance. I said I’d wait till April to see if anything changes. He said there’s stock coming in regularly now so if any come up in my choice of colour (navarro blue/black/purple) he’ll give me a shout, which my prove too tempting to wait.

TheSUVguy
                        Participant

I wouldn’t listen to any salesmen that says “don’t think ___ will come on” to be honest, no one knows apart from motability and the companies they speak to. So many dealers I’ve heard say this won’t come on or this won’t etc and they eventually do, I think they just say it to get people to make the plunge and buy. Don’t get me wrong s line is still good but much prefer the black edition

kj35
                          Participant

The q4 black edition is lovely and is the only spec out of the q4 range to have electric powered adjustable seats.

phil
                            Participant

The q4 black edition is lovely and is the only spec out of the q4 range to have electric powered adjustable seats.

I’d never take their word as gospel tbh, but I do think the chances of the Black Edition coming on the scheme are low, which is a shame. Saying that, it could be anything up to 6/7k upwards if it did make it on, and that would be too uncomfortable for me to part with taht kind of cash for 3yr. I guess I’ll hang on a few more weeks and see if it makes it on, but I won’t hold my breath.

Personally electrically adjustable seats don’t worry me, as soon as I find my driving position, it never gets altered.

Amie
                              Participant

Hearing rumours that the Q4 ‘360 display’ is now not cameras, but a schematic view instead. So annoyed with Audi, will be cancelling our order and going back to searching. Wish VW would just hurry up with the electric Tiguan!

kj35
                                Participant

All wrapped up still and waiting for me 🙂

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.