Id4 v Enyaq v Q4

• Creator
    Topic
    sagwala123
    Participant

So, Ive seen, tested and sat in all the above from the VAG group and my order has gone with ID4 Style Pro.

I think ‘bang for buck’ would have to be the Enyaq, but it was just the exterior looks that wasn’t doing it for me. Plus the bucket seats on the Sportsline were just too ‘buckety’

The Audi took me 2 minutes to rule out. After reading reviews which stated that it had the more premium look and feel I could not agree less. I thought the internal plastics were cheap and scratchy and the stick out ‘keyboard style’ console for the gear selector was horrible…. Not for me.

The ID4 however felt fresh,.modern and the most comfortable. The Style Pro has the panoramic roof which is great for that roomy feel and plenty of light. And with the AP being just 750 after new car contribution from Motability what’s not to like.

So ordered and delivery for ……. Who knows when. Four months I’ve been told but I won’t hold my breath. Maybe there will be some dealer stock coming through soon that may become available sooner ??

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

The Q4 Coupe, would be my pick of the bunch. The main reason for the Q4 would be Interior has a more car like and upmarket look, compared to the “big box, little box” theme going on inside the ID family and similar theme in the Enyak.

However its all personall but, agree the Enyak is best bang for for your buck.

Southamman
        Participant

All horses for courses.

I found the Audi claustrophobic with a small centre touchscreen, the id4 looked and felt cheap and the style of a base polo

The Enyaq was the best to be of all three, I lije the exterior and the interior totally to my taste, the Edition seats are great but I 9referred the sports seats in the Sportline. I did add the sunroof to lighten the cabin, or  I would have gone for the ecosuite in Edition form, but then, no 4×4, which I don’t belive was available in tge audi or id4

kezo
          Participant

no 4×4, which I don’t belive was available in tge audi or id4

The Q4 is available as Quattro in standard or coupe designs 🙂

What I liked with the Q4 is it had more physical touch buttons, that didn’t involve touching the screen.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by kezo.
            Participant

I went enyaq, prefer the look of the car and the bigger boot – Audi was just too much AP for comfort and the id4 AP drop didn’t quite make up for what I considered the compromise from the Enyaq but thats 90% personal preference and 10% practicality so please don’t take this as a “you chose the wrong one” comment – everyone has different opinions when it comes to looks.

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Kjid5
              Participant

I wanted the Q4 Quattro by far my favourite in looks and ease of use of equipment but an AP of £4299 with no option to add electric adjustment to the seats just felt too much. Enyaq suite edition had everything but I didn’t find the dash easy to use or intuitive. In fact I was overwhelmed by it. The id4 pro style sits happily in the middle for me. A good car, intuitive dash and if I’m putting up with manual adjustment then £1499 or if I add on electric adjustment £ 3000 ish still less than ( my beloved) q4. If money was no object it’d be q4 all the way but I’m very happy to be ordering the id4 tomorrow. Anything goes wrong then I’ll order the Enyaq and work out the dash in my own time.

sagwala123
                Participant

I wanted the Q4 Quattro by far my favourite in looks and ease of use of equipment but an AP of £4299 with no option to add electric adjustment to the seats just felt too much. Enyaq suite edition had everything but I didn’t find the dash easy to use or intuitive. In fact I was overwhelmed by it. The id4 pro style sits happily in the middle for me. A good car, intuitive dash and if I’m putting up with manual adjustment then £1499 or if I add on electric adjustment £ 3000 ish still less than ( my beloved) q4. If money was no object it’d be q4 all the way but I’m very happy to be ordering the id4 tomorrow. Anything goes wrong then I’ll order the Enyaq and work out the dash in my own time.

Well, that’s fair play? and totally agree. We all have different requirements and likes/dislikes.

We went the other way and cancelled the Enyaq in favour of the ID4 but it was a very close run thing.

For me the Q4 wasn’t a contender. I think I would put the Toyota BZ4X above the Q4.

Elliot
                  Participant

I looked at all 3. I immediately ruled out the Q4 as it felt less spacious inside plus with the Coupe only coming in Sport trim it had no facility to change things like the wheels.

I then looked at the ID4/5. The ID5 in the showroom looked quite nice until the salesman told me it had around £6k of extras on it. When he took me outside to look at one without the extras I thought straight away no chance.

Then onto the Skoda. Ticked all the boxes as far as specification is concerned and like most people have said you get more bang for your buck especially with the rules going back to a 3 year lease.

I did have a final visit to BMW yesterday as my car was in for a service, but with my back condition getting worse the cars I would like are too uncomfortable to get in and out of. Plus the AP’s on BMW’s are getting ridiculous for a 3 year lease especially when you add the things you need.

I went back to Skoda to check that I’d made the right decision and the Sportline Plus Coupe that was in the showroom confirmed that I had.

sagwala123
                    Participant

I looked at all 3. I immediately ruled out the Q4 as it felt less spacious inside plus with the Coupe only coming in Sport trim it had no facility to change things like the wheels. I then looked at the ID4/5. The ID5 in the showroom looked quite nice until the salesman told me it had around £6k of extras on it. When he took me outside to look at one without the extras I thought straight away no chance. Then onto the Skoda. Ticked all the boxes as far as specification is concerned and like most people have said you get more bang for your buck especially with the rules going back to a 3 year lease. I did have a final visit to BMW yesterday as my car was in for a service, but with my back condition getting worse the cars I would like are too uncomfortable to get in and out of. Plus the AP’s on BMW’s are getting ridiculous for a 3 year lease especially when you add the things you need. I went back to Skoda to check that I’d made the right decision and the Sportline Plus Coupe that was in the showroom confirmed that I had.

I am looking forward to the first 2024 models to start hitting the showroom. I shall revisit both Skoda and VW again when they have a physical model just to be sure ?

Hope you enjoy the Enyaq it is a stunning car. Especially the coupe. We couldn’t go sports back because we need the boot height for the Great Dane

Elliot
                      Participant

I looked at all 3. I immediately ruled out the Q4 as it felt less spacious inside plus with the Coupe only coming in Sport trim it had no facility to change things like the wheels. I then looked at the ID4/5. The ID5 in the showroom looked quite nice until the salesman told me it had around £6k of extras on it. When he took me outside to look at one without the extras I thought straight away no chance. Then onto the Skoda. Ticked all the boxes as far as specification is concerned and like most people have said you get more bang for your buck especially with the rules going back to a 3 year lease. I did have a final visit to BMW yesterday as my car was in for a service, but with my back condition getting worse the cars I would like are too uncomfortable to get in and out of. Plus the AP’s on BMW’s are getting ridiculous for a 3 year lease especially when you add the things you need. I went back to Skoda to check that I’d made the right decision and the Sportline Plus Coupe that was in the showroom confirmed that I had.

I am looking forward to the first 2024 models to start hitting the showroom. I shall revisit both Skoda and VW again when they have a physical model just to be sure ? Hope you enjoy the Enyaq it is a stunning car. Especially the coupe. We couldn’t go sports back because we need the boot height for the Great Dane

Thank you. I’ll let you know in June when I get it if I made the right decision.

kezo
                        Participant

@Elliot  when did you order the Enyak and how longs the wait for the Sportline.

Nas89
                          Participant

@Elliot when did you order the Enyak and how longs the wait for the Sportline.

6 months plus for 85 enyaq factory orders when i enquired yesterday ?

Elliot
                            Participant

Ordered 2 weeks ago yesterday and given a delivery date of 14th June.

kezo
                              Participant

Must of missed you’d actually ordered one!

I don’t blame you TBH, especially with the way Mb are going.

Kjid5
                                Participant

I think given the ID5 is really an ID4 coupe I’m ok to post here that my car order is confirmed!! ID5 style pro moonstone grey currently 4 week wait as a car from stock. 🙂

sagwala123
                                  Participant

I think given the ID5 is really an ID4 coupe I’m ok to post here that my car order is confirmed!! ID5 style pro moonstone grey currently 4 week wait as a car from stock. ?

That’s interesting, which dealer. I might check for ID4 stock. I still haven’t had a factory build date yet. It’s been four weeks.

Elliot
                                    Participant

Must of missed you’d actually ordered one! I don’t blame you TBH, especially with the way Mb are going.

It’s not the ideal car for me but at the price it’s a no brainer. At least I’m not blowing a high AP just for 3 years. It was a toss between the Enyaq and Kia EV6. I just felt the Kia is starting to look a bit long in the tooth.

kezo
                                      Participant

Must of missed you’d actually ordered one! I don’t blame you TBH, especially with the way Mb are going.

It’s not the ideal car for me but at the price it’s a no brainer. At least I’m not blowing a high AP just for 3 years. It was a toss between the Enyaq and Kia EV6. I just felt the Kia is starting to look a bit long in the tooth.

I honestly don’t blame you mate and will be following your mentality in one way or the other, as far as AP’s go,

Kjid5
                                        Participant

I think given the ID5 is really an ID4 coupe I’m ok to post here that my car order is confirmed!! ID5 style pro moonstone grey currently 4 week wait as a car from stock. ?

That’s interesting, which dealer. I might check for ID4 stock. I still haven’t had a factory build date yet. It’s been four weeks.

is it ok if I direct message you the dealer? I prefer not to give my location out on a public forum

sagwala123
                                          Participant

is it ok if I direct message you the dealer? I prefer not to give my location out on a public forum

Yes of course, please do. Do you need my email address ?

Phaedra
                                            Participant

Please don’t post your email on a public forum.

I’d send a message to enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com

Ask him if he’d be willing to pass it on to Kj35

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Kjid5
                                              Participant

Please don’t post your email on a public forum. I’d send a message to enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com Ask him if he’d be willing to pass it on to Kj35

I’ll do that thank you – I’ll send the dealer details to the enquiries email and hopefully it can be passed on

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Kjid5.
                                                Kjid5
                                                Participant

Whoop !!! My ID5 is in the country!!

Ioniq
                                                  Participant

You guys dont use a junk email address for filling the miriad of apps and product forms?

Its a no brainer setting an address up that you dont care if its cast to every man and his dog. Its not as if you log into it very often.

My personal email has never had any junk mail as its only trusted sources that get that one.

Nas89
                                                    Participant

Whoop !!! My ID5 is in the country!!

How long did it take from factory to uk? Ive got a id4 with week 13 build.

Kjid5
                                                      Participant

@nas89 I chose a car from stock two weeks ago. There were two moonstone grey cars  a grenadilla black and a red that was an extra payment. I chose a grey.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.