I wonder if this will come on the scheme in Q1

• Creator
    Topic
  • #130950 Reply
    Markymate
    Participant

This popped in my inbox yesterday.  Think it’s going to be too expensive to come onto the scheme, who knows.  I’m ordering the Tarraco Excellence Lux when I can from the 12th, but the dealer has said I can re-order if the price drops in Q1, maybe I might have to change it to the hybrid if it comes on!!

SEAT electrifies its large SUV as the Tarraco e-HYBRID enters production (seat-mediacenter.com)

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Markymate.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #130952 Reply
    Markymate
    Participant
    #130963 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

It can’t come on to the scheme as it’s over the BHP cap, not that I would want one with only a 1.4l petrol engine powering a large heavy car once the electricity runs out.

#130965 Reply
    Markymate

Going to disagree with you Elliot. I’ve had a Kodiaq SE L 1.4TSi for nearly 3 years now and I’ve never felt it under powered, even when fully loaded.

I don’t think that the BHP cap affects Hybrid cars.  The Skoda iV was on the scheme and that was rated as 218 BHP, but others with electric knowledge would be able to comment more.

#130975 Reply
    Chris

The outlander phev has 224 bhp i believe so this should be on the scheme, as long as its not outrageously priced of course.

The skoda enyaq iv may come on which is fully electric so a few to look out for next year.

#130984 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I thought the BHP cap for hybrid cars was 225bhp.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: I wonder if this will come on the scheme in Q1
Your information: