I saw the most beautiful car I’ve ever seen today

• Creator
    Topic
    des
    Participant

Whilst not on the scheme it really caught my eye as I just thought wow. A gold, yes gold and black Toyota CHR a sporty job. The car was lovely but the colour was stunning.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Hope it’s on motability January 1st hope the basic version is £200o it’s just arrived at my local Toyota dealer had call today be in showroom middle of next week ! I’ve loved my Chr so quiet amazing ride and heater on today was so nice it’s running like a dream and says 59 mpg when I get out !

Participant

The basic icon has powered tailgate etc that will be handy etc

des
          Participant

A stunning looking car. I saw a picture of a black and red one which was also beautiful.

A colour of car has never really took much of my attention but I always loved the British racing green on a few of my old rovers and the Mazda red is stunning too.

solent60
            Participant

Still one of my favourite colour cars of all time. Looks absolutely fantastic… gorgeous!

Participant

Solent what is on your short list ? I was going EV but longhurst who are landlords of my lease hold bungalow will not let me have a charger as parking is communial and not my drive way and crosses a path ! My neighbour had a charger years ago when rules were different ! So I’m back to hybrid !

solent60
                Participant

Solent what is on your short list ? I was going EV but longhurst who are landlords of my lease hold bungalow will not let me have a charger as parking is communial and not my drive way and crosses a path ! My neighbour had a charger years ago when rules were different ! So I’m back to hybrid !

@Mike
                  ; I’ve got a shortlist Mike for January order… which is only next month of course as today is December already. Where did that go?!?! Anyway, I love my 208 GT which has been updated/facelifted, so looking forward to seeing the new version when it’s available next month. Still yet to look properly at the new Clio in top spec. Both that and the new 208 are mild hybrids.

I also really like the Ford Puma ST automatic but the AP is a bit steep but may reduce 1st January – fingers crossed. Lastly, there’s the new look C-HR which is at the top of this post. Like you Mike, I really enjoyed the 3-years I had mine. It was pretty scarce around here at the time and got a lot of attention. I see loads of them now – not surprising – as they still look terrific. Hopefully the AP won’t be too astronomical!

kezo
                  Participant

Thought you had a drive Mike, from your previous pic’s?

Participant

Solent as I’ve mentioned the basic icon with great spec shouldn’t be over £2000 same price as Corolla with £750 off that’s £1250 I still love the Yaris think the excel looks fab in bright silver those wheels amazing but I think there is a revised early January 2024 Yaris with new dash sat nav etc ?

Participant

No Kezo communial parking that’s what they are saying but 33 bungalows and just 8 cars ! We all can’t believe it

kezo
                        Participant

Still one of my favourite colour cars of all time. Looks absolutely fantastic… gorgeous!

I much prefer the black roof than the black roof/black rear of the one Des posted!

solent60
                          Participant

I much prefer the black roof than the black roof/black rear of the one Des posted!

Same here kezo. I agree.

solent60
                            Participant

Solent as I’ve mentioned the basic icon with great spec shouldn’t be over £2000 same price as Corolla with £750 off that’s £1250 I still love the Yaris think the excel looks fab in bright silver those wheels amazing but I think there is a revised early January 2024 Yaris with new dash sat nav etc ?

Mike, the 2.0 Corolla GR Sport has always been on my shortlist – especially the bi-tone black/white version.

Participant

Too hard sports suspension for me Solent shame

Callmejohn
                                Participant

I must say I am with des, I think the car looks more different/stunning with the Gold and Black body with the black roof. But thank goodness we don’t all go for the same car in the same colour, as it would make it a boring old world.

Any body else noticed that the two cars are different, the handles (especially the back door) are different.

Elliot
                                  Participant

As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

des
                                    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>

I must say I am with des, I think the car looks more different/stunning with the Gold and Black body with the black roof. But thank goodness we don’t all go for the same car in the same colour, as it would make it a boring old world. Any body else noticed that the two cars are different, the handles (especially the back door) are different.

</p>
                                      John the picture I posted is of a top model which has has the pop out door handles compared to the ordinary door handles.

I also read that the top model has electric ones that pop out themselves and and others you have to press them to come out… Actually that might be the ioniq 5? I saw a lot of cars that day as Dacia, nissan, vauxhall, Renault, Toyota, Hyundai are all part of one building and all next to each other.

Ele
                                      Participant

As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beat me to it lol

Callmejohn
                                        Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>

I must say I am with des, I think the car looks more different/stunning with the Gold and Black body with the black roof. But thank goodness we don’t all go for the same car in the same colour, as it would make it a boring old world. Any body else noticed that the two cars are different, the handles (especially the back door) are different.

</p> John the picture I posted is of a top model which has has the pop out door handles compared to the ordinary door handles. I also read that the top model has electric ones that pop out themselves and and others you have to press them to come out… Actually that might be the ioniq 5? I saw a lot of cars that day as Dacia, nissan, vauxhall, Renault, Toyota, Hyundai are all part of one building and all next to each other.

Are you sure that the Green one with the Black roof, is not the older model which has just been superseded with the model that you posted.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.