Hyundai Ioniq

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Corey 4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #45235 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I wondered If anyone has one of these vehicles(Hyundai Ioniq), or whether anyone has had a lengthy test drive in one and can give some sort of review on the vehicle.

I know there are some reviews online, however a proper review from an owner would be a better insight rather than a critics review,

lightbodyae55

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  lightbodyae55.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #45237 Reply

Ftm

There is a lady in the Facebook motability group  who has just got one of these. Not sure if she is on here.

#45239 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi ftm

Thanks for the info, however I do not do facebook.

#45240 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I meant to put this in the original thread, I am up in North East Scotland and have yet to see one of these vehicles. I know our nearest dealers are 60+ miles away, (Inverness, Aberdeen) but they are both Arnold Clark, and having had bad experiences with them, we will not deal with them, My nearest independent one is SDM at Falkirk some 180 miles away.

I don’t mind the trip to Falkirk, as both my wife and I usually stay around there twice a year, so we would be happy to have a lengthy test drive when we go there next.

lightbodyae55

#45249 Reply

Mike

I had 2 long test drives in the Hyundai ioniq hybrid as my dealer is just 4 miles away I was impressed but read on ioniq forum of dead battery issues etc so that put me off

#45271 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Mike

I thought that issue had been fixed.

I did read on the Ioniq forum about that problem, but was under the impression that was a USA problem, and that those Ioniq’s for sale in UK and Europe had this problem fixed before they were for sale here.

lightbodyae55

#45272 Reply

Mike

What car did a long term test had 2 dead battery break downs it may be fixed now but I dare not risk it

#45725 Reply

Monkeyboysteve
    Participant

The lady on facebook has had hers a week or so and loves it to bits.

#66825 Reply

Corey

Love my Ioniq. Went for the SEL with tech package in silver. My single complaint is a part of the door squeaks on the frame when wet while opening/shutting driver’s door, likely just needs some wd-40 in the right spot. I’ve gathered that battery problems are due to vehicles sitting in a lot for at least a few months. Any other questions I’d be more than happy to answer.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Hyundai Ioniq
Your information: