Hyundai creates its smalles’t ev called the Inster, to rival Dacia Spring.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mitch
    Participant

it looks alittle higher than a saloon so may suit me, only me to transport with a reasonable boot thats all i need. the more rugged version may be here by the time i renew in 18 months so it may be a decent cheap as chips alternative. the ignis got removed recently. i will be 66 by the time renewal comes around so i may actually retire. so i will be aiming to spend as little as possible on a car.

Jojoe
      Participant

Under £22k is still expensive for a small car, though I can see it being popular at that price.

kezo
        Participant

it looks alittle higher than a saloon so may suit me, only me to transport with a reasonable boot thats all i need. the more rugged version may be here by the time i renew in 18 months so it may be a decent cheap as chips alternative. the ignis got removed recently. i will be 66 by the time renewal comes around so i may actually retire. so i will be aiming to spend as little as possible on a car.

I actually quite like it and has plenty of standard kit, including a heatpump. From the video’s Ive seen, its like a tardis!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by kezo.
        Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.