How far can you go on a full tank/charge?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #177179 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I’m away for a few days so filled the xc40 to full, £60 ish, got in and was astonished to see a 360 miles range indicated. I have never filled it to full before so was a bit shocked. Previously I’ve always had diesel cars with ranges in the 500 mile bracket.

With many EVs giving 300 miles is range anxiety only for diesel car drivers as petrol seems to be giving similar range?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #177527 Reply
    Windy
    Participant

Ian just be aware it’s a van but I tell you what I would have it again just come back from the cinema love the self cornering lights but the one thing I would insist on regardless of whatever car would be the head up display how on earth did I manage without it. Don’t think I have ever looked at the clock.

#177543 Reply
    Ian

Windy I think that’s the 1st time someone has said a head up display is a must have😀😀😀

I think the preconditioning on my I3s is a must have for me. I presume the elife has control from your phone?

#177544 Reply
    ajn

Fools & money parted seems a bit strong Brydo..👀, however if looking at AP prices I guess we’re all slightly foolish in a way, especially sign up for a double portion with in months.. 👍

#177545 Reply
    Windy
    Participant

Ian yes you can do it all with the app but I was most worried about the precondition facility, because it’s a large car and de icing I thought would be a nightmare. Thing is if it’s severely iced then I do set the pre conditioner but if it’s just wintery it’s quicker to turn on put full a/c on and by the time it takes my wife to get to car it’s warm clear and ready to go, this was the biggest surprise in fact within a few minutes it starts for me to get too hot but instead of turning off I put it back in eco. It’s really effective. As for the head up just shows speed the limit and nav just before a command and it really suits shape of dash I love that but I am super lazy so maybe that’s why😭

#177597 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

I’m about to get a MG5 electric as a company car and I’m dreading it due to it’s poor range. As most of my customers are in the South of England I can see me having to recharge at least twice a day. At least it’s only a temporary car and will be handed down to a junior member of staff once we can source something more practical.

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
Reply To: Reply #177545 in How far can you go on a full tank/charge?
Your information: