Honda zr-v

• Creator
    Topic
    blackj
    Participant

Just ordered Honda ZR-V. Amazing spec. Plenty of space front and back. Very smooth to drive with excellent mpg.  The best bit is immediate delivery no lengthy wait. Can pick up next week. AP £1499

Viewing 8 replies - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Mbirch92
      Participant

After reading the owners manual, the speed limit bongs should turn off when the traffic sign recognition system is turned off (none).

On the big screen:

Home > Vehicle settings > driver assist system setup > Traffic sign recognition system display > None

I’d appreciate if anyone could confirm this turns off the bong 😁

JMC
        Participant

Yeah you have to switch the toggle to ‘none’ every trip.

Participant

That’s great news JMC how are you getting on with the car now ?

Gel
            Participant

Hi all, thanks to this informative thread I ordered the advance model today.

I think it’s a bargain that’s only going to go up in price so I signed on the dotted line as quick as I could.

I’m told I should have the car within 4 weeks.

Participant

Hi all, thanks to this informative thread I ordered the advance model today. I think it’s a bargain that’s only going to go up in price so I signed on the dotted line as quick as I could. I’m told I should have the car within 4 weeks.

what colour have you gone for ?  I would think the ZRV advance owners would have had sunroof open today been warm sunny afternoon

Gel
                Participant

I opted for red, would have preferred a blue one but that would have delayed delivery.

JMC
                  Participant

£2499 AP for the advance…up £1000!! Hope everyone got their orders in! Still loving it. Beautiful car to drive and be driven in. 👌

MV19
                    Participant

£1999 for the Sport model. Got mine last week for £899 thank God! That’s a bigger jump in AP price I thought there’d be.

Viewing 8 replies - 301 through 308 (of 308 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.