Honda ZR-V

• Creator
    Topic
    Shuffler3
    Participant

Due to pick up my ZR-V in three weeks and just seen my first one on the road😂…… looked class👌

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Msrk1
      Participant

Excellent.  Hope you enjoy it.

Very pleased with the fuel economy, trip computer showing average of exactly 50.0mpg over trip of 975 lmiles.

Car history:
        BMW X2 xdrive20i 2020
        Mini clubman cooper s
        Austin Allegro

lee1480
        Participant

Do Honda Zrv come with digital key ? I hall so get mine in three weeks

Msrk1
          Participant

Keyless entry.  And can open the boot by willing foot under the bumper.

Car history:
            BMW X2 xdrive20i 2020
            Mini clubman cooper s
            Austin Allegro

JMC
            Participant

Had mine since January and I can honestly say it’s a fantastic car! So easy to drive, very nippy, so comfortable, easy 45mpg and every single extra I need. Infotainment/bose system is excellent as well. No digital key as the ZR-V isn’t compatible with the honda connect app…yet! So far,  aside from leaving the sunroof open all night last week (yes it piffed down!) I have had no issues at all.

Participant

Had mine since January and I can honestly say it’s a fantastic car! So easy to drive, very nippy, so comfortable, easy 45mpg and every single extra I need. Infotainment/bose system is excellent as well. No digital key as the ZR-V isn’t compatible with the honda connect app…yet! So far, aside from leaving the sunroof open all night last week (yes it piffed down!) I have had no issues at all.

how did you dry your seats after leaving sunroof open ?

JMC
                Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>They are 90% genuine leather so it was easy to wipe down, I then got in and drove it and ended up with a wet bum! So then we turned the heated seats up to max and within 20 mins it was perfectly dry. Checked the electrics and they all worked. Quite lucky really because it rained solid for 6 hours!!</p>

lee1480
                  Participant

Just a quick question do the Honda zrv come with Blind spot  monitoring thanks

Mbirch92
                    Participant

Some have it, some don’t.

Rather confusing because my car has it, but others who collected their cars after mine (8th May) – don’t have it.

lee1480
                      Participant

Just spoke to my dealer and he said mine would not have had it so said I will cancel my order as the one I was showed had it on then funny enough, I found one with you done now mine will come with it on he did say there was  new stock coming in July with blindspot monitoring on it

Mcdon18
                        Participant

We ordered ours early May and picked up 20th May, came with BSM.

Honestly loving the car, minimal complaints. Enjoy when you get it!

lee1480
                          Participant

thanks for the reply but what is (&nbsp)

Mcdon18
                            Participant

Oh sorry! Blind Spot Monitoring

Participant

Chap down road picked his up last week it has it

lee1480
                                Participant

Jut to let you know that the Honda zrv ADVANCE has go digital key you need to have the telematics switched on in the car and use Bluetooth to connect your phone to the car Set mine up it works fine

JMC
                                  Participant

I have the TCU (whatever that is!) connected but the app still says that it’s not available for my vehicle. It’s not a necessity but it would be a nice addition if working. I may pop into honda today

lee1480
                                    Participant

By the way, they will say it’s not worth it. I don’t know it because they can give the three years to the next person as the car they buy back themselves.

lee1480
                                      Participant

Would show pictures to show digital key is on my phone but don’t know how to import photos

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.