Haggling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brydo 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66939 Reply

Ben

What’s the best way to approach it in respect of vehicles ?

Not looking for the moon on a stick but will be ordering the spacetourer feel xl over weekend 3499 grant 200 of my own. Will moat likely be a 5 year lease so want to upgrade wheels at a cost of £580.

Best of trying to haggle a better price on them on the premise that there’s at least 4 Citroen dealers near me.

Or just be prepared to take the cost and try and negotiate if an ap fall in January that it offsets against the cost. Could stay the same or end up being nothing unfortunately just don’t know.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66964 Reply

Finsoop

This post was removed by Forum security filters!

it is a forum requirement of posting that a valid email address is used, and non-compliance will result in removal of posts, continued attempts or multiple accounts can result in the users IP address Barred by Spam filters . Please contact enquiries@whichmobilitycar.com if you have any queries.

#66968 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

How very insightful and helpful Finsoop.

Ben, I am useless face to face but deadly via email or last result over the phone. I just can’t think fast enough to walk out with a deal and always feel I could have done more.  I now make an introduction in the dealership as if on a fact finding mission, take the business card, then open a dialogue via email and go from there. This suits me but others are stronger loooking into the eye of the salesperson.

#66971 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Ben it goes like this, hello I’m a motability customer and I’m looking to get a zxcvb on my next change over. I was looking on this forum and another garage who also provide the zxcvb to motability customers are offering £500 off the zxcvb could you match that as the other company are farther away so it would cause me a journey for servicing and to get any faults fixed. Even though we know we can get any garage to carry out any repairs.

Don’t be specific about the website or which garage is offering the discount as they can easily check. See how you get on from there, what’s the worse that can happen, he says no.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Haggling
Your information: