Good condition payment

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Trev 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #77197 Reply
    Seaside girl

lknow you get £500 after 3 years  if it’s in good condition but if I keep my car for 3-3/4 years do you get  the £800 payment they pay for 4 years or a percentage of it  Itwould be easy just to hang on but need a hoist desperately mobility will only help if putting it in a new car

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #77200 Reply
    Trev

I’m afraid it’s £500 for 3 years, or £800 for 5 years – anything between 3-5 years is still £500.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#77241 Reply
    JS

I’m no longer sure as when they changed it the figures were.

3+ years lease – £500
    4+ years lease – £600
    5+ years lease – £800
    6+ years lease – £1000

the 6 years only apply to WAV

but looking on Motability now they say as Trev says

#77242 Reply
    Trev

Will try and remember to verify this with motability on Monday when their offices re-open.

#77244 Reply
    JS

The above ruling came in 20th September last year and I’ve not seen any change since then

#77269 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Just looked on the site and it only mentions the 3 and 5 year figures, nothing about 4 years, the WAV is mentioned separately.

Trev, the cat picture sure looks different now it’s had a shave.

#77271 Reply
    Trev

LOL @vinalspin still in post marathon celebration

#77273 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Thought I was looking in a tiny mirror at first with all that shiny scalp! 😉

#77274 Reply
    Trev

It’s called aerodynamics lol

#77275 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

?

#77324 Reply
    Trev

Haven’t forgot seeking clarification on GCB payments – just whenever i look ‘Live Chat’ is unavailable.

Conspiracy theory time – Since they introduced Live Chat to dealers, the customer one seems unavailable a lot more often.

#77358 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

Live chat, bit of an oxymoron, it’s never bloody live, even when the person on the phone told me to live chat at the same time as speaking to her so I could be shown some info in writing to make it easier for me to copy down! Had to laugh. ?

#77404 Reply
    Trev

Managed to get on Live chat – this is the confirmed GCB amounts –

#77418 Reply
    JS

Well done Trev, I didn’t think it would of changed just yet.

#77419 Reply
    Dale

You should get your hoist moved for free if it’s going into the second car it’s been fitted to after that it’s not free so if the hoist is now coming up to 3 years old it’s a free move providing when you look at the price guide it has a transfer kit that says £0 cost.

#77422 Reply
    Dale

Sorry i think i was assuming you already have a hoist but looking at your post it looks like you don’t.

#77442 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

You should get your hoist moved for free if it’s going into the second car it’s been fitted to after that it’s not free so if the hoist is now coming up to 3 years old it’s a free move providing when you look at the price guide it has a transfer kit that says £0 cost.

Thanks for that info Dale, it may or may not be relevant here but having a hoist myself I’ve often wonder what a “transfer plate” is.

It’s something I will need to think about in 2021 when I change cars but more than likely with a new hoist only costing less than £200 I will go for a new one saving the change over hassle.

On the other hand with AP’s going skywards I might have to make savings to get a car I can afford as its bad enough forking out £450 for a steering ball with remote control every time I change cars.

#77588 Reply
    Mossfinn

They don’t hang around paying out. I handed over my car Friday afternoon and received the cheque in this mornings post.

#77602 Reply
    Trev

Awesome, well done Mossfinn

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Good condition payment

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: