Good condition bonus

• Creator
    Topic
  • #69240 Reply
    Efc84

Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick query – We will soon be returning our current vehicle as we replace it with our new vehicle and I was just wondering how the good condition bonus works? Is it the dealership that we get our next vehicle from that decides if our car will qualify or Motability and what’s the process?

any idea what’s classed as general cosmetic as we have a tiny dent on the drivers door where some idiot has banged it with there door ?

i wasn’t sure if this would lose us our bonus and was thinking of maybe going to see our new dealership to see what he thinks?

Thank you all very much

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #108761 Reply
    Motaxyz
    Participant

Yes you do

#109247 Reply
    Graham

Hi, car scratched again the following night, driver’s side this time, not just mine though 2 of my neighbour’s cars were also keyed.

Police informed, they gave me a crime number.

Will get CCTV before next car due.

Tried to put pictures on but I’m not much of a techno, sorry.

Car WAS immaculate SEAT Leon ST Excellence 184 desire red with pan roof.

#109261 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

The absolute €$¥#€.
    Sadly my view is that it’s more hassle for you than the scrotes that did it if they are caught. And worse, they’ll just be let off with a finger wag.
    What an absolute nightmare.

Many moons ago, myself & some friends were at a party and one of us spotted a random guy kicking all of our car doors in. A short chase ensued and it was explained to him how naughty that was.
    Karma. 😇

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#109282 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

I have a mate with a transit van and 3 brothers and he keeps a stock of hessian sacks and a pile of rocks in the back for just such occasions. 😉

#109289 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

👏👍😂

Now that’s preparation! 🤣

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
Reply To: Reply #109282 in Good condition bonus
Your information: