Golf gtd

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Just2Fish 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #73235 Reply

Mattg

hi was wondering if any1 has still been able to order the gtd? It’s not on mobility’s website anymore but I know of someone ordering one 3 weeks ago and I was on the phone to a wbu dealer and he’s saying it’s still on his system to order ? Don’t want to put and order in for it to come back they aren’t accepting them.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #73243 Reply

Khalid

Even though it’s not showing on the Motability site my dealer let me order one about 3 weeks ago, so fingers crossed, he knows more than he’s letting on.

Watch this space.

#73249 Reply

Mattg

What dealer did you go threw ? And what is build time?

#73267 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Motability website is only showing Match models but VW’s own motability price list has most models including the GTD.

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/files/live/sites/vwuk/files/offers/Motability/motability-brochure.pdf

#73272 Reply

Khaid

Hi, the dealer was JCT 600, I wasn’t too bothered about the build time, but it has been ordered and waiting for a build slot at the factory.

#73274 Reply

Ajh1988
    Participant

Hey was on the phone to two dealers here in ni and both will let me order today and both build times are different one says 12 weeks other says 4

#73275 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

I’d assume the 4 week offer must be based on an in stock vehicle.

#73277 Reply

Ajh1988
    Participant

I’d assume the 4 week offer must be based on an in stock vehicle.

no that’s one they have ordered them self’s

#73286 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Dealer local to me said they WERE available but only if in stock, couldn’t be ordered – was only a general enquiry, didn’t chase it up and this was about 3 weeks ago

#73288 Reply

Mattg

I’ve phoned Agnew vw in no and they have stock coming in for April so think il be fine. It’s just weather to order now or wait till next week and see if I’m lucky and price goes down on advanced payment.

#73298 Reply

Just2Fish

I love my GTD, I’ve got the estate version, had it since last June when I paid a lot more AP, so would be surprised if it went down further and not surprised if it went higher, but who knows.

#73312 Reply

Ajh1988
    Participant

What wheels are they

#73394 Reply

Just2Fish

Standard wheels, at least as were last June.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Golf gtd

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: