GLA premium Plus

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147798 Reply
    Jimmy

Hello guys, is anyone expecting GLA premium plus delivery and have you heard anything from Mercedes?

I ordered mine last year and still haven’t heard anything from my dealership

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147800 Reply
    Appleman

Ring them Jimmy, keep on chasing , only way

#147801 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

There is a parts shortage for the sliding sunroof, which is why it is no longer showing on the Scheme. They are not being manufactured at the moment to the best of my understanding.

An urgent conversation with the Dealership is the order of the day.

#147821 Reply
    Abdikareem

Hi Jimmy. I am due a delivery this month

will keep you updated.

if you ordered around October you will hopefully hear back.

#147822 Reply
    John Newton

I waited 10 months for my B200 because of the sliding roof issues the prem plus is no longer available either

#147827 Reply
    The Don
    Participant

I was due to pick mine up this month. It’s not happening. Dealer was honest enough by saying he has no idea when one will become available and he wasn’t going to make any guesses. He tried to get me to drop down to the premium model or go for a CLA in premium plus.

He also said there is a slight possibility that Mercedes manufacturers may just discontinue the premium plus package altogether, though it would be very unlikely.

#147831 Reply
    The Don
    Participant

There is a parts shortage for the sliding sunroof, which is why it is no longer showing on the Scheme. They are not being manufactured at the moment to the best of my understanding. An urgent conversation with the Dealership is the order of the day.

Do you mind if I ask where you got this information and if your source knows how long the problem will persist?

Cheers.

#147833 Reply
    John Newton

my dealer was up front about it with me thought is still do the prem plus but just add the driver assistance pack to compensate for no roof

#147834 Reply
    The Don
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>

my dealer was up front about it with me thought is still do the prem plus but just add the driver assistance pack to compensate for no roof

</p>
    Is that an option? Premium plus with no sunroof?

#147907 Reply
    Jimmy

the dealer said the car was due on the 19 of May but now he’s saying 8th of June and he said the car isn’t even assembled. I don’t know what’s going on anymore

#147908 Reply
    Appleman

Read my topic ” carwow explain loss of 5 millio new cars this year” on my topic today and there you will see is the answer

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: GLA premium Plus
Your information: