• Creator
    Topic
    JS
    Participant

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 529 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Georgie

Oh, I say!  That looks well smart, Matt.  Haven’t seen one in blue before.

Tharg
        Participant

Oh, I say, Matt – that beast looks really good. Wish I could get in and out of SUVs without knackering my back! Understand it can be a bit prompt when needed!  Enjoy…

Pswoff
          Participant

Peugeot 5008 GT (latest model) 1.5 Diesel AutomaticPeugeot 5008

solent60
            Participant

Picked this up last Friday. Absolutely over the moon with it.

Participant

Looks fab Solent

solent60
                Participant

Looks fab Solent

I shall miss the C-HR Mike…but you know how it is when it’s time for a complete change!

It’s very comfy, pretty quick, and is loaded with kit. Most of all though – apart from it looking fabulous both inside and out – it is so much Fun with a capital F !!!. I constantly have a smile on my face… and I can’t say that about many cars these days.

wmcforum
                  Which Mobility Car

Hot-hatch tastic. I love the 208, an absolute gem. Brave colour choice!

solent60
                    Participant

Hot-hatch tastic. I love the 208, an absolute gem. Brave colour choice!

lol. You only live once forum master! 😉

Markymate

solent60, WOW!!  What a beauty. Perfect colour, wish more manufacturer’s did more 70’s style colours. I love it.  Only wish I could get in one LOL!!

Enjoy and drive it like you’ve stole it…..

Wigwam
                        Participant

MrsW’s son had a bright yellow Audi. It was the only one of its type in Dorset. The police always knew it was him…

solent60
                          Participant

solent60, WOW!! What a beauty. Perfect colour, wish more manufacturer’s did more 70’s style colours. I love it. Only wish I could get in one LOL!! Enjoy and drive it like you’ve stole it…..

lol, cheers Markymate. I’ve only done 140 miles since picking it up last Friday – but once I’ve reached the 1000 mile ‘running in’ mark, I think I may have my work cut out trying to avoid those sneaky roadside camera vans!

When I went for a test drive back in December, the demo car was light metallic grey. Very nice indeed… and the salesman said it was the best colour, etc etc. I said I preferred the yellow – to which he replied “Are you sure? In yellow the car looks really lary”. Magic I thought – that’ll do for me then!.

solent60
                            Participant

MrsW’s son had a bright yellow Audi. It was the only one of its type in Dorset. The police always knew it was him…

My father lives in Milton Abbas near Blandford and I love the 75-mile drive to his house from mine. Plenty of superb roads once I get off the M27 at Cadnam and through the New Forest. I plan on driving to his the week after next for the day and I think the drive in the 208 will be a lot of fun.

Wigwam
                              Participant

Yes, it’s a great area, solent60. Just don’t upset the police!

Markymate

I love that attitude,  the lary the better!!   All dealers seem to think all we want is silver, grey, white and black cars.  Every time I see reruns of the Sweeney it’s like a lovely trip down memory lane, yellows, oranges, lime greens, purples, even the lorries were more colourful LOL!!!!

Tharg
                                  Participant

That is one seriously good-looking car, Mr Solent. Love the colour – had a Maxi in that yellow,  geological ages ago. Enjoy it! 🚕

solent60
                                    Participant

That is one seriously good-looking car, Mr Solent. Love the colour – had a Maxi in that yellow, geological ages ago. Enjoy it! 🚕

Oh I will make sure I enjoy it alright Tharg! 🙂

Subjective I know – but I love the colour… really love the colour. There are metallic flakes in the lacquer which make the car sparkle in the sunlight – as per the photos. I know the colour isn’t everyone’s cup of tea… but I guess it’s all about what we like as individuals… and to me, the colour is perfect for the GT version. At least there’s no chance of losing it in the car park after a day at the shops!

Veronique Lutens

Oh yes, now that is very nice Glos, best seat in the house right there.

file28
                                        Participant

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
                                          Peugeot 2008gt
                                          Selenium grey

kezo
                                          Participant

That paints a whole new picture File28  🙂

Lovely couler.

file28
                                            Participant

I must admit it was a good choice to go with it

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
                                              Peugeot 2008gt
                                              Selenium grey

Footloose

Great looking car,great colour choice..enjoy 😎👍

callmejohn

Solent60 A fun looking car, have loads of fun.

Do you think if I paint my wheelchair that colour I will feel young again, like a boy (wheelchair) racer.

Participant

Wow! That is a great looking car!

Current car: 2024 Renault Austral Iconic FHD. AP £3,995 +£570 for hoist.

Previous Motability cars:
                                                    2013 Ford Focus estate petrol auto.
                                                    2016 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto.
                                                    2019 Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD.

mobius.strip
                                                    Participant

Has any leased a Hyundai Ionic 6, I was looking at this and wondered if anyone had issues etc

Thanks

Philip

Phaedra
                                                      Participant

@mobius.strip

There’s a whole thread on it here,

Hyundai Ioniq 6 Ultimate …. Opinions.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 529 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.