• Creator
    Topic
    JS
    Participant

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 529 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      vinalspin
      Participant

Forgot about this thread, my new one.

BionicRusty
        Participant

Very smart vinalspin.

Lovely colour and a helluva shine on her.
          👏👏

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

vinalspin
          Participant

I was so sick of the monotone colour scheme on the majority of cars on our roads these days I was determined to have something with a bit of life in it.

Always hard to keep that shine in this crappy weather though, at least I’m doing my part to help the economy amongst our immigrant population with the cost of getting them to clean it (it cost’s more than normal as it’s a lot bigger than an average car) but I can’t fault them on the job the do, worth every penny of the £9 and I can’t do it myself in this weather, maybe the odd time during summer.

Anonymous

Great and Excellent car a very helpful piece of information and it is kind of nice to know exactly you published here i know auto discount codes for all genuine parts.

BionicRusty
              Participant

Thank you @Fractoggen

Vinalspin, for when the weather allows you to clean yourself, this is one of the best shampoos I’ve used, if not the best. Halfords stock it and regularly discount it. I’ve just got two bottles at double discount.

It’s a little pricey but leaves a fantastic sheen and is well worth it imo.

I struggle to wash mine myself and it can take the whole day if I have the energy and resistance enough to do it but I’m introducing my son into the joys of auto detailing so I’m getting free washes,…….at the mo!

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/car-shampoo/autoglym-ultra-high-definition-shampoo-1l-349290.html

Anonymous

Thanks @BionicRusty i like it your shampoos info.

BionicRusty
                  Participant

You’re very welcome. 😁

vinalspin
                    Participant

Thanks Wayne, that’s what I used to use when I still did it with a sponge, these days I have a foam lance for the Karcher and long brushes or the hand car wash.

BionicRusty
                      Participant

I use a foam lance as well vinalspin. I recently bought a K4 compact and it’s been nothing but problems. The tool storage is woeful and the lance was at first difficult to unhitch and then became stuck. Karcher replaced for a new one which is marginally better but I regret not getting a Nilfisk or a full control K4 now. It was the cost that swayed me. It was a great deal at the time.
                        The power of it though is really good.

vinalspin
                        Participant

I went for the K2 Full control as it was nice and small for storing etc and I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever, got a cracking deal that included 3 extra extension pieces, the large patio cleaner, foam lance, 3 bottles for car/wood/patio for the foamer and an extra 15 mitre extension hose with coupler, think I paid £140 all in.

NewYork1
                          Participant

Just showing off the car. IMO it’s quite handsome in a restrained way.

Current car
                            Peugeot 5008 Allure Premium
                            Previous Cars
                            VW Touran SEL

brydo

Very nice, like the colour and its immaculate inside.

NewYork1
                              Participant

Very nice, like the colour and its immaculate inside.

It’s not usually. Cleaned it out for its service before Easter and only the wife has been in it to go shopping once or twice a week since.

Current car
                                Previous Cars
                                VW Touran SEL

Brydo

Haha still looks great 👍

Participant

Very nice love the colour

Brydo

Mike you should be studying you have a quiz in five minutes 👍

Participant

I’m ready with pen and paper Brydo

brydo

Good luck Mike.

NewYork1
                                          Participant

Very nice love the colour

Most people say they love the colour. Such a shame most car companies colour palettes are so bland.

It’s not a car I would connsider as it’s to small but the Skoda Kamiq has some great colours. A bright green, blue and red. Always seems the cars aimed at the more youthful buyers get the bright colours.

Current car
                                            Previous Cars
                                            VW Touran SEL

Participant

Got 26 out of 40 Brydo here is a riddle for you       A plane crashed every single person died who survived ?

Brydo

Auto pilot 👩‍✈️

Participant

All the married people on board.

Current car: 2024 Renault Austral Iconic FHD. AP £3,995 +£570 for hoist.

Previous Motability cars:
                                                  2013 Ford Focus estate petrol auto.
                                                  2016 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto.
                                                  2019 Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD.

Participant

Yes all the married people well done

Participant

I went into town on Friday and left on Friday 3 days later how is this possible ?

Brydo

Friday is their horse.

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 529 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.