Forum Members cars

This topic contains 480 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  BionicRusty (Wayne) 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #44731 Reply

JS

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 480 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107681 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Forgot about this thread, my new one.

#107729 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Very smart vinalspin.

Lovely colour and a helluva shine on her.
    👏👏

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#107747 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

I was so sick of the monotone colour scheme on the majority of cars on our roads these days I was determined to have something with a bit of life in it.

Always hard to keep that shine in this crappy weather though, at least I’m doing my part to help the economy amongst our immigrant population with the cost of getting them to clean it (it cost’s more than normal as it’s a lot bigger than an average car) but I can’t fault them on the job the do, worth every penny of the £9 and I can’t do it myself in this weather, maybe the odd time during summer.

#108215 Reply

Fractoggen
    Participant

Great and Excellent car a very helpful piece of information and it is kind of nice to know exactly you published here i know auto discount codes for all genuine parts.

#108221 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Thank you @fractoggen

Vinalspin, for when the weather allows you to clean yourself, this is one of the best shampoos I’ve used, if not the best. Halfords stock it and regularly discount it. I’ve just got two bottles at double discount.

It’s a little pricey but leaves a fantastic sheen and is well worth it imo.

I struggle to wash mine myself and it can take the whole day if I have the energy and resistance enough to do it but I’m introducing my son into the joys of auto detailing so I’m getting free washes,…….at the mo!

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/car-shampoo/autoglym-ultra-high-definition-shampoo-1l-349290.html

#108222 Reply

Fractoggen
    Participant

Thanks @BionicRusty i like it your shampoos info.

#108225 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

You’re very welcome. 😁

#108232 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Thanks Wayne, that’s what I used to use when I still did it with a sponge, these days I have a foam lance for the Karcher and long brushes or the hand car wash.

#108235 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

I use a foam lance as well vinalspin. I recently bought a K4 compact and it’s been nothing but problems. The tool storage is woeful and the lance was at first difficult to unhitch and then became stuck. Karcher replaced for a new one which is marginally better but I regret not getting a Nilfisk or a full control K4 now. It was the cost that swayed me. It was a great deal at the time.
    The power of it though is really good.

#108255 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

I went for the K2 Full control as it was nice and small for storing etc and I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever, got a cracking deal that included 3 extra extension pieces, the large patio cleaner, foam lance, 3 bottles for car/wood/patio for the foamer and an extra 15 mitre extension hose with coupler, think I paid £140 all in.

#112299 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

Just showing off the car. IMO it’s quite handsome in a restrained way.

Current car VW Touran SEL

#112305 Reply

brydo

Very nice, like the colour and its immaculate inside.

#112306 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

Very nice, like the colour and its immaculate inside.

It’s not usually. Cleaned it out for its service before Easter and only the wife has been in it to go shopping once or twice a week since.

#112307 Reply

Brydo

Haha still looks great 👍

#112310 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Very nice love the colour

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#112311 Reply

Brydo

Mike you should be studying you have a quiz in five minutes 👍

#112312 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I’m ready with pen and paper Brydo

#112313 Reply

brydo

Good luck Mike.

#112314 Reply

NewYork1
    Participant

Very nice love the colour

Most people say they love the colour. Such a shame most car companies colour palettes are so bland.

It’s not a car I would connsider as it’s to small but the Skoda Kamiq has some great colours. A bright green, blue and red. Always seems the cars aimed at the more youthful buyers get the bright colours.

#112328 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Got 26 out of 40 Brydo here is a riddle for you       A plane crashed every single person died who survived ?

#112329 Reply

Brydo

Auto pilot 👩‍✈️

#112330 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

All the married people on board.

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist.

Previous Mota cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

#112333 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes all the married people well done

#112334 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I went into town on Friday and left on Friday 3 days later how is this possible ?

#112335 Reply

Brydo

Friday is their horse.

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 480 total)
Reply To: Forum Members cars

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: