• Creator
    Topic
    JS
    Participant

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 529 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Mike

Can’t see the car young man ?

fwippers
        Participant

fwippers
          Participant

Third time lucky! Will post a full review in a week or so once I have covered a few more miles.

Mike

Very nice indeed love your drive and lawn

Participant

Very nice!

Current car: 2024 Renault Austral Iconic FHD. AP £3,995 +£570 for hoist.

Previous Motability cars:
                2013 Ford Focus estate petrol auto.
                2016 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto.
                2019 Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD.

Macca

I’m a fan of the Tucson, and lets face it, those wheels are the beau locks. Its a proper decent package for the money.

JS
                  Participant

Nice, works well in that colour too as the black surrounds don’t show.

fwippers
                    Participant

I do like the colour of yours JS. I have put some spray on the alloys to hopefully keep them dirt free!

Ronny

Pictures Monday Afternoon 12 Oclock HandOver

Been promised a full tank and a full battery as well. My first PHEV, British Racing Green, Black Roof, Mirrors and Wheels, Black leather, Black Union Jack accessorise’s. CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

CHARLOTTE Harris

very nice !

Trev
                          Participant

Very nice fwipperie, thanks for sharing.

fwippers
                            Participant

Pleasure. Interested to see what delights motabiliy have in store for us on q2?

Ronny

I absolutly LOVE my Car !

Thank You To

Ian Kelly at Reading Mini, if you are thinking of getting one, his your man, his great, very much recommended Mini Cooper S E PHEV

Participant

Very nice, Ronny!

fwippers
                                  Participant

Cracking looking car.

Participant

Out with the old…

This is the car I handed back this morning. Zafira SE 1.4 petrol turbo.

Participant

… and in with the new.

This is the car I took delivery of: Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol turbo. Yes, I know it’s thirsty, but 90% of likeage is short trips around town.

Excuse the low image quality. I’m too exhausted to go and get a better one right now. This is zoomed in on my phone from 100′ away. Better pics and an honest review soon.

JS
                                        Participant

Nice, your be able to go for a nice ride and treat yourself with the good condition payment too.

Participant

Thanks. The dealer ticked all the good condition boxes online at Motability while I watched and said some GCB cheques are coming out as quickly as 7-10 days, and I’d be getting one, as it’s all down to the dealer report.

fwippers
                                            Participant

Perhaps the Kuga will not be as thirsty ss you think? I have just competed 450 miles in a 1.6tgdi Tuscon and gave averaged just over 36mpg. 30 around town and 40 on longer runs which fir a new petrol engine is not too bad so wait and see what you get from yours .

Participant

Fwipperie… I shall hope, but it is known as a thirsty car in petrol form. I’m expecting roughly what I got from the old 1.4T petrol Zafira – 28-32mpg, as most trips are short and urban.

Participant

“likeage”?

Proffread, you silly arse! Mileage.  *sighs*

Vikinguk

Looks great. Hope it ticks your boxes.

fwippers
                                                    Participant

Hi Confusicated, I had a look and see EQUA index quote 27.9mpg and Honest John around 26.5mpg so I do see why you say the car is thirsty. 28-32 will be a decent result.

Oscarmax
                                                      Participant

Hi Confusicated, I had a look and see EQUA index quote 27.9mpg and Honest John around 26.5mpg so I do see why you say the car is thirsty. 28-32 will be a decent result.

I have just had a look at honest John @ 5000 miles a year compared to diesel 180, Kuga will cost about £300  more a year, however this is based on normal motoring, your have to bear in mind a diesel has to reach operating temperature before it become efficient. If you are only doing short journeys you will probably find little difference, plus you got all the toys, enjoy.

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 529 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.