Forum Members cars

This topic contains 353 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Allan 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #44731 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 3 replies - 351 through 353 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #67604 Reply

Philjb

But yes I will tell the insurance first and get it ok’d before I fit it . 👍🏻

#68790 Reply

Allan

I was looking to order a Tiguan Rline tech but it’s not on motability the r line as also been removed

#68791 Reply

Allan

Wondering if any one else was looking to order one and if they have any news if it will be on motability soon

Viewing 3 replies - 351 through 353 (of 353 total)
Reply To: Forum Members cars

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: