Forum Members cars

This topic contains 333 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Trev 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #44731 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Model: Hyundai Tucson 1.7crdi premium

Transmission: automatic 7 speed DCT

Colour: White sand

Cost: ordered Q3 £2199 (with £200 discount) no added cost options,

Option/Extra’s: Beige leather interior (no cost option on the premium)

Mpg: still breaking in (600) around town I’m getting 34/on a trip 47 (still improving was 31/43) mixture of driving styles due to breaking in

Pro’s: seating/driving position is great, heated seats, full electric adjustment including lumber and front edge of seat, steering wheel adjusts in/out up/down. Gear box is smooth The rear and front sensors are great detects rear cross traffic, blind spot, the projection cornering light are brilliant. Overall fantastic roomy/ comfortable and responsive car once set up auto lights wipers etc is simply get in and drive.

Con’s: haven’t come across any issue with the car yet, a little niggle is having to press the parking sensors on as it resets on occasions. Hyundai doesn’t offer extras it would be nice to be able to add if I had a choice electric tailgate/push start, and memory seats would be nice.

Recommend?: 100% worth a look, and a test drive.

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #59834 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Great review, and the car looks great thanks for sharing.

#59841 Reply

POPS

That’s a good looking car and an excellent review. Enjoy.

#59847 Reply

Trev

Thanks for taking the time to write that review, it was a very enjoyable read, great camera work with the photos as well. I hope you have many miles of trouble free motoring in her.

#60324 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

That’s a great look, Shadyaidy. Love the red and black contrast.

#60877 Reply

DrOctor

ShadyAidy – that is a fantastic looking car. Wow!

#61286 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

The new X1 had its first long run today – Bournemouth to Bedford. Not bad for a 192hp petrol automatic…

#61288 Reply

Trev

Very impressive Wigwam

#61492 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Well its here but how long it will be in dealer no one knows

#61495 Reply

Trev

OMG! I don’t know if that is worse, to be able to see and touch her, but not have her!

Looks mighty fine though Newfie, bet you’re looking at the VW wltp webpage first thing every morning.

#61497 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Hi Trev

I think carrier pigeon would be quicker than VW. I am invited down to the dealer tomorrow to have a look at it. They already have it in the workshop having its PDI but alas its the certificate but it is here.

#61503 Reply

Trev

Newfie, it’s bordering on the ridiculous really. Especially when one would consider VW as one of the top mid-range brands – they have a class product, but a shambolic service.

Seat were quick to issue £250 cheques for delays, I’m guessing no such gesture of goodwill from VW?

#61504 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Hi Trev

That is the irony of my order. I ordered this on 2nd July so I would say it is good on the delivery but still not so good on the WLTP certificate side of things. I still do not understand how there ordering system works.

I do think the people who have been waiting months should get something but I have heard anything. When I am at the dealer I will ask the question and behalf of those people.

#62641 Reply

sean

Today I pickedup my 218i coupe Sports Trim from Vines in Guildford the whole event took just 3 weeks from ordering to pickup:) I can really recommend these guys and Tony Genn the salesman cut me a great deal metallic black sapphire and rear side tints at no extra! Though a motabilty customer at no point did i ever feel I was looked down upon or anything the whole experience was very very pleasent. On pickup day they even dropped me off at the showroom in their minibus.

Giftwrapped

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  JS (justsaying). Reason: Fixed typo
    #62642 Reply

sean

The Car

#62643 Reply

sean

The Car

#62644 Reply

sean

Front

#62653 Reply

Toshtl

What a beautiful looking car Sean. So pleased to hear the Dealer treated you so well. Enjoy!!

#62661 Reply

eame64

Nice to hear you were looked after professionally and congrats on your new car.

#62674 Reply

Trev

Very nice Sean, Congrats.

#62678 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Stunning. Enjoy!

#62684 Reply

whisky
    Participant

Gorgeous looking car, Sean. Happy motoring!

#62744 Reply

Callmejohn

Very sporty looking, sean, I hope you have fun driving it.

#62746 Reply

sean

Thank you so much for the kind comments.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  JS (justsaying). Reason: Typo fixed
    #63756 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Finally got to collect it this morning.

#63766 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Nice. Great photo too. Its been a long wait enjoy.

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 333 total)
Reply To: Forum Members cars
Your information: