Ford Kuga Titanium- Long delays for delivery?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar vinalspin 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #34438 Reply
    Beth Morrison

We ordered our new Ford Kuga Titanium with appearance pack (diesel auto) in “Guard” on 17th August.

Dealer said delivery would be end October/ beginning of November.

Haven’t heard a peep from Arnold Clark Ford ever since, despite being told that we’d get regular updates.

I called them yesterday and its not even due to be build till 2nd November meaning we won’t get it till 9th December at the earliest!

I think they are telling porkies and just haven’t ordered the car…. anyone else taking delivery of a Kuga now or have you been told there’s long delays??

Thanks guys

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #64921 Reply
    Carl

Sorry but no hybrids before late 2020 you will find.

#88218 Reply
    Paul Kenning

I have ordered my Chrome Blue Kuga 2.0 in August should have it November. Hope you enjoy it, this will be my 2nd one so dont mind waiting.

#88221 Reply
    Nick

Factory is not taking any new orders for the kuga now,  confirmed Friday, it’s stock only as new model rolling out soon should be q4

#88425 Reply
    Brighton Steve
    Participant

I am picking my ST line up tomorrow. I ordered it in July, so not bad at all regarding waiting time. I will give a review shortly, if anyone wants one. I appreciate it’s an outgoing model and people may not be interested.

69 reg Ford Kuga ST-Line 1.5 Ecoboost in Chrome Blue.

#88453 Reply
    JS

Steve – Your thoughts and insight will be of interest and appreciated by many I’m sure, it’s always good to get real life opinions from those that live with a vehicle on a daily basis.

#88478 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

I live with a vehicle on a daily basis and it always steals the bloody covers! 😁

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
Reply To: Ford Kuga Titanium- Long delays for delivery?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: