ford kuga st line 1.5 tdci

• Creator
    Topic
  • #27922 Reply
    Neil brown

Thinking of ordering one on Saturday does anyone know how much the st line appearance pack is on motability I thought it came as standard just think it looks better with the privacy glass and the rear spoiler ford says it is 1125 which I don’t fancy paying thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #27923 Reply
    HoneyMonster
    Participant

Hi looking at the Ford Motability price list, Appearance pack is free on Titanium and Titanium X models not the ST line style pack which is £1125 as you where told. Costs for Rear spoiler £200 Rear privacy glass £225.

Iain

Cars On Motability
    Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
    Vauxhall Antara
    Skoda Superb Estate
    Seat Alhambra
    Seat Tarraco
    Ford Kuga

#28206 Reply
    COOGY

Hi Neil. I have been considering the Kuga ST Line but was gutted when the 2.o Tdci was removed from the scheme. What is the performance like with the 1.5 engine.

Thanks

Dean

#28209 Reply
    Neil brown

Hi dean haven’t tried it yet got a test drive booked on Saturday will let you know

neil

#28246 Reply
    barry caldwell

I’d avoid the ST-Line myself and go for the Titanium or Titanium X as the ST’s ‘sports suspension’ ruins the ride comfort and adds nothing to the handling, I know the ST is better looking, with the body kit and nicer wheels but you’re probably going to spend more time driving it than looking at it so maybe a nice, comfy place to sit trumps pretty wheels and a choppy ride :-), my opinion anyway.

good luck with whatever you choose mate.

#28299 Reply
    Colin mc cann

I went to order new Kuga 1.5 1.5tdci St line automatic and have just been told 4mths waiting the guy says there’s thousands and thousands of cars in flush in Belgium in storage yet not one of the cars that I wanted,I bought myself out of my contra6 to  get one as my health difficulties  lead me to that type of car and I thought  there’s sure to be one about,oh no thousands in stock apart from 1.5tdci St line automatic, why oh why can’t they keep at least one of everything on the shelf.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: ford kuga st line 1.5 tdci
Your information: