Ford Kuga Servicing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscarmax 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #74532 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

We collected our Kuga from Ford dealers Furrows in Owestry in May 2017, shortly afterwards we move to the midlands, we informed Mobility on May 2018 Bristol Street Ford in Stafford contacted us for the Kuga first year service.

Today we got a phone call from the original supplying dealer Furrows Owestry mobility have contacted them for its very first service?

Confusion is this Kuga a year or two year service schedule it is right on Fords change over?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #74549 Reply

Philjb

I think a quick call to motability should tell you?

but ours is saying service due in 299 days?

That will be 12 months.

#74558 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Bristol Street Ford Stafford informed us they will sort it out with Mobility, somewhere along the line someone has stuffed up.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Ford Kuga Servicing

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: