Ford Kuga Colour

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Leon G 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72478 Reply

LeonG
    Participant

Hi Everyone, first time poster but have used your site for years and thanks to you all I got £350 discount on my Golf . ready to change in Sept and am looking at Titanium X auto diesel but am wondering if the metallic red paint is included or an extra , any comments appreciated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72479 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

Although some special paints aren’t included if its a standard metallic paint then it is included.

Update, having a quick look at the Ford site and how they name their colours now I would say that the Standard and premium colours are included with Motability but the exclusive might be extra.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  ChrisK. Reason: update info
    #72494 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

Leon

We took delivery of a Kuga Vignale yesterday, so I am up to speed on this stuff.

If you mean the Ruby Red, that will cost you £850 as it is an Exclusive colour, only Standard and Premium colours are free. You could always try negotiating.  🙂

#72510 Reply

Persuader

for premium paints dont you just pay the extra above metallic paint?

#72512 Reply

Milman
    Participant

That’s what VW do – just charge you for the difference

#72520 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

Persuader’s right…. I was working from the basic Race Red colour, that is free The metallic red would be £850 more than that.

#72582 Reply

Leon G

Hi all thank you for the replies

went on line and found that TCH ford are including premium paint on orders up to 31 March , so question answered , but thanks anyway

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Ford Kuga Colour

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: