First payment

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Philjb 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #119146 Reply

Amberspy

I know you get PIP mobilty payments taken off every four weeks to pay the car

as a new customer I picked my car up on Monday there the 13th

my pip payment is due to me on 22 nd will I get four weeks payment taken off for car at this date yes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #119157 Reply

matt

I think it starts the day you pick the car up

#119161 Reply

motanewbie
    Participant

I talked to someone today at Motability and they said no money is taken until you go to pick the car up.

Hope this helps. : )

#119162 Reply

Amberspy

That’s great I will have only had car 9 days before payment due to me so not sure if they would take whole four weeks payment

#119165 Reply

Philjb
    Participant

Pip is paid in advance so your first payment date would be the date your normal payment is due, after the date you enter your PIN number and collect the car.
    There’s no Separate charge for your 9 days.

Tiguan fan boy

#119170 Reply

Amberspy

I actually thought pip is paid in arrears

maybe I’m wrong

#119173 Reply

rox
    Participant

Payments will start to come to Motability Operations shortly after your agreement begins. Your benefits agency will be automatically notified that a new agreement has started after you have taken delivery.

Also the free road tax allowance it goes onto the Mb car as well.. So they need that as well to place your order so i doubt you’ll get a payment on the 22nd but you could.

As for pip mostly it’s in arrears, dla could of been both upto 1 week in advance 3 weeks in arrears, it depends and i guess if you was swapped from dla to pip it would be the same and at what point you actually made the claim in the month.

#119181 Reply

Philjb
    Participant

The payment you receive from pip into your bank account is in arrears but not the payment DWP pay Motability, DWP will start payments  around 7 days after you pick up the car.

Tiguan fan boy

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: First payment

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: