FIAT 500X MINI CROSSOVER SPORT TWIN CLUTCH

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar daveblue 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #87590 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

Well another updated edition to the fiat 500 x is being launched in Oct 2019 the twin clutch sport which has as you may know  higher driving position and has paddles on the sporty steering wheel and large 19” alloy wheels the suspensions been tightened up so less body roll in corners and a 9.1 to 0-60 and 124 mph top speed i know its no sports car but its a fiat thing that happens in fiat past cars that’s different if you want that i must say i like the look of it and its not over the top. Powered by a 1.3 firefly engine that’s turbo charged to produce 148bhp as you may know its not massive but as said different.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #87957 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

Anyone got a fiat 500 x out there automatic.

#87980 Reply
    Mike

Avoid many had problems on here with the cars

#88166 Reply
    Carmad
    Participant

My dad ran a diesel manual for nearly 3 years and loved it.  It was a top of the range model the only negative he could find was that there wasn’t much boot space.

#88167 Reply
    SaintsMan

I had the 500xl 1.3auto, I got it because the Motability search and Fiat brochure said it would do 70mpg, I struggled to get 40. The best thing that happened to that car was when it was when someone drove into it on a roundabout, it meant I could get rid of the thing. Shame though it was comfy, felt decent build quality inside, panoramic roof, great colour, it was just a pig to drive.

#88248 Reply
    daveblue
    Participant

The new 500 x sport road test on you tube gives it a good report it says it has a higher driving position and sporty 19” alloys and dual clutch gearbox which is quite quick and the lowered suspension by 13mm the ride is firmer although he says its not a sports car its pretty good, i used to have an abarth 595 mta and a past fiat punto and they were good cars never had a major problem only an electrical fault in the punto when i first had it and then it was great.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: FIAT 500X MINI CROSSOVER SPORT TWIN CLUTCH

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: