Feeling Undervalued by Dealer

• Creator
    Topic
  • #43950 Reply
    BigBear
    Participant

Why is it that when you buy a car the dealers maintain contact and bend over backwards to keep you informed every step of the way how your car is progressing. Yet when you order a Motability car they just seem to say yeah well you will get it when it arrives and we can be bothered to call you ? I’ve called my dealer twice this week trying to find out when I’m getting my car and I keep getting well it’s on the system as being here but we can’t be bothered checking that it is but we will get someone to call you back and make arrangements to come & get it !!but you can pay the AP now if you want ??? Does this happen everywhere or is it just me ?

This is my first Motability car  and to honest it’s putting me off feeling like I’m just a burden to the garage. Thanks for listening.

BigBear

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #44138 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I am seriously jealous, I only have the Zetec with a powershift, not meant option last year, let us all know you get on with the Kuga it would be very useful to have disabled user review.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV

#44142 Reply
    POPS

Good news BigBear, and it’s also great to read your comments on the “Forum Family”.

We support each other on here, and that’s “priceless” as you say.

#44143 Reply
    BigBear

Thanks Pops.

#44218 Reply
    BigBear
    Participant

Well things have moved on rather quickly now and I will be collecting my new car this Thursday 15th. Can’t wait to get it and pictures and a review will be posted after I’ve had a week or so driving it and playing with all the toys.

#44227 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Join the Kuga owners club forum, dead good for info cost nothing, and don’t forget we need a review.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV

#44237 Reply
    BigBear
    Participant

Thanks Oscarmax.

Found that a few weeks ago but had forgotten about.

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
Reply To: Reply #44143 in Feeling Undervalued by Dealer
Your information: