Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,464 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      KP85E13
      Participant

Motability order 85x SportLine Plus

Hello all, I’ve got a question that I originally posted on the Enyaq section of Reddit, and was directed specifically to this forum!

I ordered an 85x SLplus on May 30th, told by what I originally considered a very helpful lady that I’ll have a build date in approx 4 weeks from order (so last week allowing an extra week) but I’ve not heard anything, I’ve got no order number or anything from the Skoda dealership, although my motability account does show the cars been ordered on May 30th.

I guess really my question is, is it normal to walk out of the dealership after ordering with nothing at all, no order sheet or confirmation, and when have people received their build dates after order?

Many thanks in advance, Karl

Skoda Enyaq 85X SportLine Plus SUV ORDERED 30/5/24
        Arctic Silver with Pan Roof

Participant

I ordered a standard 85x sportline back in December and while I did have a provisional build week in June by feb/March, I only got a confirmed build week of July in response to me asking for an update in late June so it may have been confirmed a while before that.

From order to expected collection is going to be around 8 months for me

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

MickC
          Participant

Motability order 85x SportLine Plus Hello all, I’ve got a question that I originally posted on the Enyaq section of Reddit, and was directed specifically to this forum! I ordered an 85x SLplus on May 30th, told by what I originally considered a very helpful lady that I’ll have a build date in approx 4 weeks from order (so last week allowing an extra week) but I’ve not heard anything, I’ve got no order number or anything from the Skoda dealership, although my motability account does show the cars been ordered on May 30th. I guess really my question is, is it normal to walk out of the dealership after ordering with nothing at all, no order sheet or confirmation, and when have people received their build dates after order? Many thanks in advance, Karl

You will get a letter from Motability detailing what you have ordered,you can also see details on your own Motability online account.

Collie
            Participant

The build week will change in the first few months after ordering so maybe your dealer is waiting until it locks in on a specific week to notify you, but if you look through the previous 57 pages of this thread, you’ll see that a lot of Skoda dealers are less than forthcoming with updates.  Your Motability account won’t update again until there is a date for you to collect the car from the dealer. There is however, no harm in giving them a call in the morning and asking for an update.

If mine is delivered as expected I’d be looking about 6 or 7 months from order to delivery.

Minilee
              Participant

I ordered a standard 85x sportline back in December and while I did have a provisional build week in June by feb/March, I only got a confirmed build week of July in response to me asking for an update in late June so it may have been confirmed a while before that. From order to expected collection is going to be around 8 months for me

I ordered the same vehicle just 5wks ago and was given an estimated delivery date for the end of September.  Has anyone had their Enyaq delivered within the estimated delivery date?, reading through the thread it seems i should expect some delays. I should add that Ohme have been on the ball, my charger was fitted within 4wks of me ordering the car 👏

warpig
                Participant

Ordered Sportline Plus 85x last November, current guesstimate for delivery is October which will be 11 months if it doesn’t get moved yet again

JDA
                  Participant

I ordered an 85x Sportline Plus last November. I heard from my dealer yesterday that my car has a build allocation for the week beginning August 5th, with delivery expected in September.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by JDA.
                    Rich44
                    Participant

Did you guys order a specific colour or option? My December Sportline Plus order is in Grimsby now.

Must be something weird going on

warpig
                      Participant

Mines an 85x Sportline Plus estate style in Graphite Grey with Advance Pack

Jojoe
                        Participant

Getting annoyed with this now. We ordered 85 Ecosuite early January, still no sign of it.

Alxrsstr
                          Participant

Getting annoyed with this now. We ordered 85 Ecosuite early January, still no sign of it.

We ordered our 85 EcoSuite on January 20th. I rang the dealer last week and they gave me a confirmed build week of 33. Fingers crossed yours is similar.

Minilee
                            Participant

Did you guys order a specific colour or option? My December Sportline Plus order is in Grimsby now. Must be something weird going on

My order was for the 85x sportline coupe in silver and without options.

bogzaf
                              Participant

mine EcoSuite was build 2 weeks ago. Ordered of January. But we went for coupe version.

KP85E13
                                Participant

Cheers for the replies, managed to get hold of the dealership who have said they are “hopeful” of a September/early October delivery, and that there’s a dependance on what shells are sitting in the factory waiting to be built (who knows if theres any truth in that) but she did say she will keep checking for a build week and email me as soon as it updates which should be anytime now

Skoda Enyaq 85X SportLine Plus SUV ORDERED 30/5/24
                                  Arctic Silver with Pan Roof

Rich44
                                  Participant

I just heard my cars in I’m collecting Monday at 11am.

Super excited

I’m really pleased for you Rich. The next few days will be full of anticipation. Enjoy.

Participant

I should add that Ohme have been on the ball, my charger was fitted within 4wks of me ordering the car 👏

Take the wins where you can – our car is currently 3 months over the initial delivery estimate and no sign of a charger. Survey done and a “no issues there” from the guy, but no progress beyond that…

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Phaedra
                                        Participant

@Colin  A quick email to Ohme may remind them you’re still waiting for an install date.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Elliot
                                          Participant

Just heard from my dealer to confirm my build date for week 33.

Jojoe
                                            Participant

@Elliot When did you order?

Participant

Today’s update! Car should have gone into build last week. As of today, its not showing any build date but also there is no chassis number coming up according to my contact at the dealership. So, the car must still be in build, after 2 weeks! I would have thought a chassis number would show as the car went into build.

Oh well, it looks like it’s a wait & see game!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Elliot
                                                Participant

@Elliot When did you order?

January

Phaedra
                                                  Participant

Copied this over from another thread I posted on as it’s Enyaq related.

Dropped my daughter off at her volunteer job about 17 miles away, got most of the way to my friends house and noticed there was an orange key symbol showing on the dash!, thought the battery must be flat (only 6 months old) I was just wondering if it would be OK to continue when my daughter rang me and said “I have your keys” !!

I’m amazed the car let me drive off without a key in the car (Skoda Enyaq) let alone do about 10 miles!  I had to turn round and go back.  Luckily I hadn’t had to stop anywhere else on the way or I would have got out and then been stuck  with no key to activate the car again!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Rich44
                                                    Participant

No different than other cars tbh it’s a safety feature as much as anything

Daviddec
                                                      Participant

Finally had our order confirmation after 3 months of waiting for DWP to renew the claim whilst it was under review and the text to book the charger install, our dealer said he ordered the car back on the 12th April and just had to link it to the Motability account afterwards and its looking like we’re still getting the lower AP after the July – Sept increase now I just need to find a driveway installation that can cope with the weight of the thing as keep being told its going to need a full concrete base to support …

Viewing 25 replies - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,464 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.