Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,464 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

My tiguan has adaptive cruise so I don’t expect the enyaq to feel a lot different in that regard. As for distance to the car in front, as you get more used to it and learn to trust it more you may move it closer like I did as the longest distance tends to encourage people to nip in front of you.

Mine is set right in the middle now but whenever I’m using it, my foot still stays in position over the brake, even after 4+ years.

Drives me nuts on the rare occasion my son drives the car as he always moves it to the closest setting.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Avatar photoColin.

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Rich44
        Participant

Yeah ACC is a game changer when Motability offered me the Enyaq 60 loft which doesn’t have acc I said no way can I accept that.

Most of my driving is rural and even here I use it from time to time but when doing long journeys it’s a godsend it also takes the pressure off feeling like you should be speeding too. I’ve always loved cruise control but ACC is next level easily my favourite gadget

Participant

I probably overuse it to be honest, it works down to 20 in the tiguan and I regularly use it around the doors as well as on longer trips

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

Participant

I’m really pleased that I got my AP dropped the last Quarter now! The hike to £2899 for the Sportline 85x Coupe would have been a bit much!

Hopefully mine is being built this week! 🤞

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Collie
              Participant

Exactly Solymar. I am quite happy that I got mine reduced too. Sportline 85x estate. Just need to wait for delivery now. Week 35 build.

Participant

Yeah I have contacted my supplying dealer twice now, January and April and had the AP reduced both times. I don’t think I’ll call for another adjustment this month!

Week 31 build apparently but its changed so often I have no real expectations at this point. Already gone back to full tanks of diesel in the Tiguan as I’ll easily get through it before the car gets here.

bogzaf
                  Participant

I thought exactly same when I saw prices on Monday. Thank god they reduce it last quarter.

my car been build now and handover date agreed for 28.8 🥳🥳

Brydo
                    Participant

Even with the AP increase this quarter, the Enyak is probably the best deal on Motability. We can order from December and the enyak is number one on our list. I admit before the increases the Audi Q4 was probablmy favourite but not now.

I had a quick look through the list of equipment and it seems to have everything we need, i couldn’t though find an option for leather seats so maybe someone could tell me if they are available

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
                      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Collie
                      Participant

The suite trim is black leather and the eco suite trim is tan leather. Leather is not available however on the Sportline model.

Brydo
                        Participant

That’s a pity as its the Sportline Plus that i would want.

Brydo
                          Participant

I find the Skoda website difficult to navigate.

Collie
                            Participant

It is. You should download the brochure.

The my25 is due to go into production in week 32 after their summer shutdown and there are minimal changes to the spec from the 24 model, but you may just be lucky and a leather option is added to the Sportline. I doubt it though but I’ll be keeping an eye out too because I would add it to mine as well.

Alxrsstr
                              Participant

Bit concerning they’ve removed the Eco Suite interior from the brochure. We ordered Eco Suite and our build week is 33…

Participant

Skoda have updated their website and now have 50kw variant of the enyaq. L&K is available for retail customers (nor motability..yet). There is a 50 and a 50 edition.

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue. Extras: Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
                                  Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

Jojoe
                                  Participant

Bit concerning they’ve removed the Eco Suite interior from the brochure. We ordered Eco Suite and our build week is 33…

I didn’t know this, we’ve also ordered the EcoSuite. Been waiting 6 months now.

Collie
                                    Participant

The new brochure reflects the changes to the my25. As well as replacing the 60 with the 50, they have also added cooling to the wireless phone charger and an updated travel assist. We have lost heated washer jets. I’ll be keeping my eyes out for other changes as mine will be a my25 being built in week 35.

It may be the case that eco suite has been removed to reduce options and improve the efficiency of the production line because the new Elroq is also to be produced on the same line alongside the Enyaq and Octavia.

Brydo
                                      Participant

Falcon1 that’s a lot of add-ons what’s included?

kezo
                                        Participant

I didn’t know this, we’ve also ordered the EcoSuite. Been waiting 6 months now.

You can’t build it either but, thats not to say Skoda won’t filfill existing orders.

Collie
                                          Participant

The 50 model has been available in Europe for some time but I think it is been withdrawn from there when my25 models start.  They will only have the larger battery models.  I think this is to try and somehow streamline the range for the introduction of the Elroq early next year.

I have had a quick look at the new and old brochure and there are not many differences;

Enyaq 50 now has 145kW DC charging

Enyaq 50 Edition and above has wireless charging now with cooling function

Enyaq 50 Edition now has 145kW DC charging

Enyaq 85 Edition now has 175kW DC charging

Lounge and eco-suite have been removed as options on all models

Edition and Sportline models no longer have heated washer nozzles

The umbrella is now made from more sustainable materials

I can’t find anything yet about the UK spec car, but all European models are losing the Aircare with AQS functions with pollution sensors (the automatic switch to air recirculation if it detects too many impurities in the cabin).

I think anyone who is waiting on a 60 or 60 Edition should contact their dealer incase they do what they did during the transition from 80 to 85.  The 50 has less battery capacity, less power, slower 0-60 and less range. These are not massive differences but all the same I wouldn’t put it past Skoda to present a 50 to someone who has ordered a 60. Anyone who was recently affected by the change from 80 to 85 will remember the uncertainty as to what would actually be delivered.

Brydo
                                            Participant

Great information Collie 👍

Collie
                                              Participant

Chat GPT will also be available on new models and will also be available for current owners as an update.

There is also mention within the German forum that there is additional functionality being added to the travel assist but I can’t find out much about that yet. They say it upgrades to v2.60 but I think anyone who is already on me4.1, already has this. I’ll keep looking.

Elliot
                                                Participant

Looks like Skoda are going down the VW route and providing less for the same money.

Participant

I’m still trying to find out if mine has been built yet, it was supposed to have been last week!

I’ve been in contact with my contact at the dealership this morning for an update but he said the Skoda system was down & he couldn’t retrieve any information until Monday.  So, we’ll have to wait until then!🙄

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Participant

Falcon1 that’s a lot of add-ons what’s included?

you can compare them here- there is quite a bit of difference so not easily to summarise more than they do on the comparison

https://cc.skoda-auto.com/gbr/en-GB/trimline-scenic?activePage=trimlines&color=K4K4&configurationId=&extraEquipments=&id=GBR%3Bskoda%3B2025%3B5AZCD2%3B0%3BGYONYON%3Bmda20240703083333%3Ben-GB%3B%3B64009%3B64029&interior=EO&modifiedPages=&snapshotVersion=2325cafb-18c1-4ab2-a97b-d21a089fe8af&trimline=5AC%7C506402964009&visitedPages=

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue. Extras: Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.

Participant

Chat GPT will also be available on new models and will also be available for current owners as an update. There is also mention within the German forum that there is additional functionality being added to the travel assist but I can’t find out much about that yet. They say it upgrades to v2.60 but I think anyone who is already on me4.1, already has this. I’ll keep looking.

ive had it for 2 week sin mine already

Viewing 25 replies - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,464 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.