Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,114 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Rich44
      Participant

After a good start ended up with a different salesman ordering and quite frankly I can’t stand him, I dunno if me but every email he’s sent me comes across as really arsey. Now I’m infamous at misreading intent so I’m super careful before jumping yo conclusions but even so one is not amooosed.

Ordered 30/12 he called me up around 4th to say he’d amended order to save me £400 since then I’ve asked twice for a build date and he’s been quite I’m going to say it, rude.

Participant

I’ve just had an email from my dealer to say my Enyaq 85x Sportline plus Coupe with extras is scheduled to start the build:

WEEK 16

Car ordered 27th December 2023.

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June)

Jojoe
          Participant

I’ve just had an email from my dealer to say my Enyaq 85x Sportline plus Coupe with extras is scheduled to start the build: WEEK 16 Car ordered 27th December 2023.

Same week as our 85 Estate, though we ordered 2nd week of January. Be interesting to see if they arrive same time.

mo11
            Participant

Finally got through to my dealer…

Ordered 10th December but build week 19. Don’t understand why my build date is later than others who ordered way after I did ..

MickC
              Participant

Sat in one today,and had the same problem i had getting in the Ford Explorer,not enough room from base of steering wheel to floor (if the Enyak had a flat bottomed steering wheel) it would have made a difference, as it is with EV’s and the higher floor pans my left knee jams under the steering wheel,when i am getting in.

Got to listen to the sound system and its not as punchy as the Bose system in my Kuga.

The boot floor is not level with tailgate entry,seemed about 50mm drop.

Suppose these things only show up by actually visiting a car in person.

Ive not ruled it out yet tho,but the salesman said 4 months wait if ordered today.

Houndog6105
                Participant

Sat in one today,and had the same problem i had getting in the Ford Explorer,not enough room from base of steering wheel to floor (if the Enyak had a flat bottomed steering wheel) it would have made a difference, as it is with EV’s and the higher floor pans my left knee jams under the steering wheel,when i am getting in. Got to listen to the sound system and its not as punchy as the Bose system in my Kuga. The boot floor is not level with tailgate entry,seemed about 50mm drop. Suppose these things only show up by actually visiting a car in person. Ive not ruled it out yet tho,but the salesman said 4 months wait if ordered today.

I’d add another month or two on to that 😂

Interested to know if it was the Canton sound system that you are referring too

Phaedra
                  Participant

I’m 6’5″ with long legs, out of the ID.4, e-Tron and Enyaq the Enyaq gave me the most room under the steering wheel.  The Nissan Arriya which is slightly taller was by far the worst I tried.  Head hitting the roof and steering wheel pressed onto my legs.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

kj35
                    Participant

Sat in one today,and had the same problem i had getting in the Ford Explorer,not enough room from base of steering wheel to floor (if the Enyak had a flat bottomed steering wheel) it would have made a difference, as it is with EV’s and the higher floor pans my left knee jams under the steering wheel,when i am getting in. Got to listen to the sound system and it’s not as punchy as the Bose system in my Kuga. The boot floor is not level with tailgate entry,seemed about 50mm drop. Suppose these things only show up by actually visiting a car in person. Ive not ruled it out yet tho,but the salesman said 4 months wait if ordered today.

there’s a flat bottom to the steering wheel in my id5

MickC
                      Participant

Sat in one today,and had the same problem i had getting in the Ford Explorer,not enough room from base of steering wheel to floor (if the Enyak had a flat bottomed steering wheel) it would have made a difference, as it is with EV’s and the higher floor pans my left knee jams under the steering wheel,when i am getting in. Got to listen to the sound system and its not as punchy as the Bose system in my Kuga. The boot floor is not level with tailgate entry,seemed about 50mm drop. Suppose these things only show up by actually visiting a car in person. Ive not ruled it out yet tho,but the salesman said 4 months wait if ordered today.

I’d add another month or two on to that 😂 Interested to know if it was the Canton sound system that you are referring too

Just the basic system.

MickC
                        Participant

I’m 6’5″ with long legs, out of the ID.4, e-Tron and Enyaq the Enyaq gave me the most room under the steering wheel. The Nissan Arriya which is slightly taller was by far the worst I tried. Head hitting the roof and steering wheel pressed onto my legs.

I had to adjust the way i got into the car,i had to stretch and put my left foot near to the footrest so that i got in the car without me knee interfering with the steering wheel,i would normally just plonk my foot in the centre of the footwell.

When i first tried getting in the Ford Explorer i banged my head on the top of the door entry,just found it hard to contort my back and legs enough.

I guess i’m not flexible enough anymore.

Phaedra
                          Participant

I know that feeling very well!  My first car back in 1978 was a mini!  No way I’d ever get into one now 🙂

I tried to get in a Toyota BZ4X SUV, nice and tall, couldn’t even get in under the roof/door to try it!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Gordon
                            Participant

I’ve just had an email to say that my 85x sport line plus has left the factory. Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to reach the UK and then to the dealership? Thank you.

Houndog6105
                              Participant

I’ve just had an email to say that my 85x sport line plus has left the factory. Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to reach the UK and then to the dealership? Thank you.

Hi

I had an email 3 weeks ago saying it’s built and getting shipped over to the UK

So I’d give it another month possibly

Gordon
                                Participant

Thank you, I was thinking maybe a month. I’m going to have to drag it out a little now as my 5 year lease runs out on the 8th of April which is worth a few hundred pounds extra in GCB.

MickC
                                  Participant

I know that feeling very well! My first car back in 1978 was a mini! No way I’d ever get into one now 🙂 I tried to get in a Toyota BZ4X SUV, nice and tall, couldn’t even get in under the roof/door to try it!.

Can you do a quick list of the cars you have tried and  found it difficult of impossible to get into,it will save me trying.

My first car was Mini got it in 1972 think the car was 11 years old and it had floor ventilation (Flintstone style)

it got wrote off while it was parked outside our house the lorry that hit it sent it 25 yards down the road,i got £79 back for it.

bogzaf
                                    Participant

can I just ask when did you ordered ?

NanasRob71
                                      Participant

My dealer has called to update me on my build date.

I originally ordered Dec 27th, was then told a May delivery. This was then revised to August delivery, but the latest update is a build date late April, of May delivery.

Excellent stuff.

( I ordered an 85x with no extra packs).

Dafydd
                                        Participant

@Gordon

I was also told last week the car was built and being sent to the port in Germany, so you’ve just answered my question 👍

Will keep you aware of any developments. I ordered on 10/12/23.

Participant

The estimated delivery for mine is still 26th May! Fingers are crossed!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June)

Gordon
                                            Participant

Looks like some of you are doing well on the delivery dates, mine was with no extra packs and ordered way back on the 10th of October 2023. I was eventually advised of build week 10.

Jojoe
                                              Participant

It sounds like they’ve either upped production or allocated more build slots to UK dealers due to the extra demand here.

Adrian_H
                                                Participant

Had a call today to say that my 85 edition estate ordered 25 Nov has an assigned build date of week 17, but it is not yet a confirmed build date. Apparently 2 weeks ago the assigned date was week 22 so clearly schedules can and do change.

Participant

I had a call today to say that my Enyak is in transit having just been built. I ordered it beginning of November. Looking forward to take delivery early next month according to my dealer. Electric pod has been fitted – I’m ready to go electric!

2024 Skoda Enyaq estate- 85x Sportline plus in Race Blue . Transport Pack, Supernova 21 inch wheels, Maxx Pack, Transport Pack, Heat Pump and Pano Sunroof.
                                                    Ordered 31/10/23, Delivery 27/3/23

Colinskoda
                                                    Participant

New car today 85 Sportline plus ,ordered 9 October as 80 but converted to the 2024 model

Colinskoda
                                                      Participant

Charger location 

Viewing 25 replies - 901 through 925 (of 1,114 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.