Everything Enyaq

• Creator
    Topic
    Southamman
    Participant

Hello fellow Skodians. I hought I would start this thread, as there seems to be quite a few either taken ownership, placed orders or just thinking about getting the best ev out there.

So, any questions that someone may be able to answer, any good or bad dealings with dealers, specs wanted or received, perhaps someone could help others in their quest

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Southamman.
    Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 921 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Indeed, rang my dealer but the Motability chap isn’t in until Monday.  I have the text from Motability but it doesn’t say the price,

Good Morning Mr xxxxxxx, Thank you for your call today. I am pleased to confirm that your Advance Payment is price protected so you will only pay the amount that was listed on your hire agreement when you placed the application. Skoda will pay the remainder of the balance as the model change was actioned by them. Best wishes Josh from Motability.

All sounds good but, the price when I placed the application was higher and was re-adjusted down when the price dropped on Sept 1st (to £2499). I’ll see what the dealer says on Monday!.  I just like things to be crystal clear and in black and white!.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Olpk
        Participant

Im in similar circumstances , I placed my order on 13th September but the dealer changed it to the lower AP when the price dropped on the first of October.

This process does not make any alteration to your order with Skoda. It purely changes the order date on the motability system.

When you go into your account on MB your application approval date will have changed from your original order date to the date you updated for the lower AP.

Your original order on the MB system at the higher AP no longer exists.

I’ve had a hectic year with Enyaq orders. I ordered a 60 in April and cancelled when it arrived in UK and reordered a coupe. Cancelled and ordered the Sportline plus SUV when that came on. Then had the dealer adjust the order for the lower AP. So technically I’m on my 4th order.

Your previous order for a higher AP no longer exists as when your order changes on the MB system the PIN number you are issued will only work for that order.

Phaedra
          Participant

I checked the pin as I’d copied it ready for collection, it’s not changed from the original back when I placed the order.  I’ll see what the dealer says on Monday.  Either way they’re not getting any more money out of me 🤣

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Beepcat
            Participant

Hi,

I ordered the Skoda Enyaq 85, 25th November and the application was approved on the day, but there have been no further updates. I was wondering how long after placing order you should expect to hear about the build date? What has been your experience?

I have reached out to the dealership twice now but the individual who handled my order hasn’t been available both times and hasn’t come back to my message requests. Is this a cause for concern regarding the order or all to be expected?

I’ve read about dealers sitting on orders as they don’t have build slots available, but wasn’t sure how accurate this was.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you can share any relevant experience!

kezo
              Participant

Hi, I ordered the Skoda Enyaq 85, 25th November and the application was approved on the day, but there have been no further updates. I was wondering how long after placing order you should expect to hear about the build date? What has been your experience? I have reached out to the dealership twice now but the individual who handled my order hasn’t been available both times and hasn’t come back to my message requests. Is this a cause for concern regarding the order or all to be expected? I’ve read about dealers sitting on orders as they don’t have build slots available, but wasn’t sure how accurate this was. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can share any relevant experience!

I often find some/most Motability reps are busy doing nothing most of the time and couldn’t be @rsed getting back to you.

However, I wouldn’t worry this soon on, as its only been a matter of a couple of weeks. If you are concerned at all, there is no harm asking questions like, have they got an internal order number yet, what build slots had they got at time of order or when will they be allocated more slots 🙂

Beepcat
                Participant

Hi, I ordered the Skoda Enyaq 85, 25th November and the application was approved on the day, but there have been no further updates. I was wondering how long after placing order you should expect to hear about the build date? What has been your experience? I have reached out to the dealership twice now but the individual who handled my order hasn’t been available both times and hasn’t come back to my message requests. Is this a cause for concern regarding the order or all to be expected? I’ve read about dealers sitting on orders as they don’t have build slots available, but wasn’t sure how accurate this was. Thanks for reading and hopefully you can share any relevant experience!

I often find some/most Motability reps are busy doing nothing most of the time and couldn’t be @rsed getting back to you. However, I wouldn’t worry this soon on, as its only been a matter of a couple of weeks. If you are concerned at all, there is no harm asking questions like, have they got an internal order number yet, what build slots had they got at time of order or when will they be allocated more slots 🙂

Many thanks Kezo!

Phaedra
                  Participant

Ordered mine Sept 6th, and same as you no info from the dealer until I prodded him at the end of October, got a reply Oct 31st with the build week (49 which was last week).  Got a call from them last Friday to confirm it’s going to be an 85x and my Motability account was updated the same day but with the wrong AP of £1949.

Rang Motability Sat morning and they confirmed I’d only pay £1749 as agreed but I’m checking with my dealer tomorrow to make doubly sure!.

Some posters on the UK & Ireland Enyaq Facebook group are reporting a 26 week wait time now, not sure if that’s down to actual manufacture or the dealers own build slot availability.

Beepcat
                    Participant

Ordered mine Sept 6th, and same as you no info from the dealer until I prodded him at the end of October, got a reply Oct 31st with the build week (49 which was last week). Got a call from them last Friday to confirm it’s going to be an 85x and my Motability account was updated the same day but with the wrong AP of £1949. Rang Motability Sat morning and they confirmed I’d only pay £1749 as agreed but I’m checking with my dealer tomorrow to make doubly sure!. Some posters on the UK & Ireland Enyaq Facebook group are reporting a 26 week wait time now, not sure if that’s down to actual manufacture or the dealers own build slot availability.

Many thanks Phaedra! It’s good to hear your timescale experience to put mine into perspective. Glad things are working out for you!

Tstyle
                      Participant

Enyaq 85 coupe edition suite ordeded today with a delivery date 2 weeks, dealer said there is one built waiting to get on the boat, i really do hope its 85 and not a 80 as the electric boot, drivers seat is a must for me and also extra power and range will be nice ☺️

Phaedra
                        Participant

Rang my dealer this morning and motability chap nowhere to be found, promised a call back today but surprisingly (not really) didn’t happen (yet again).

JonnyRay
                          Participant

Finally managed to get to my dealer today for an update.  I had originally ordered an 80X Sportline Plus back on the 6th of September when the AP was £3599. I had received verbal confirmation of a build week of 48 and that the system showed an upgrade to the 85X. When in today the salesman manged to update the order reduducing the AP down to the £2499 and saving me £1100.  Seems this is easily done for anyone in the same boat!  The Mobility side is also all updated to reflect the new AP and model type.  The delivery date is listed as the 8th January however the staff member outlined it will probably be closer to the end of January.  After all the issues over the model change at least things seemed to be moving forward.  Also well worth asking for the lower AP price if it changes during the process.

Phaedra
                            Participant

I also ordered the 80x, my Motability account was updated to £1749 when the AP dropped (£2499 -£750 NCP) but now it’s been updated to the 85x it shows £1949 with the AP at £2699 – the £750.

I’m assuming someone has entered the AP for coupe version by mistake.  I’ll try my dealer again tomorrow and if no answer I’ll pop in on Thursday morning as I’m taking my neighbour for an eye exam/treatment just round the corner from them.

JonnyRay
                              Participant

Yes looks like they added the Coupe AP.  Literally took them 2 mins to amend it today and give me a new printout confirming everything.

Olpk
                                Participant

My car ordered on 13th September was build week 49.

Dealer just called vehicle was built and now showing as “in transit” to port of departure.

Phaedra
                                  Participant

I wish I had your dealer 😀

Mine was also week 49 so hopefully on the same journey 🙂

jstitch
                                    Participant

Hi,can anyone tell me who has ordered an Enyaq Coupe if on the motability agreement it calls it Enyaq Coupe or just ENYAQ210kW85Edition82kWh5dAut

The Skoda sales person expected it to say Coupe on the paperwork but couldn’t work out anything else to do as she used the code from the motability site for a coupe with the eco suite and just stated Enyaq so had to put it through.
                                      I contacted motability on chat who assured me I’d ordered the coupe but  as I assume they matched the order number to the one on their site without any further investigation I just have a slight doubt.

Olpk
                                      Participant

It should be clear to the dealer when Skoda confirm the order what car has been ordered.

But yes when I ordered a coupe back in July the vehicle description on the dealer paperwork said Skoda Enyaq IV Coupe 150kw80 suite

jstitch
                                        Participant

Thanks. Don’t think the dealer knows how to check- she said she could only use the code for the Coupe from the motability website as the Coupe wasn’t coming up as available on her system. I said I was aware that there had been issues recently with the model change over but she assumed it would be okay.
                                          I think I will have to try and contact motability by letter via the agreement form. Just hope they reply.

Dafydd
                                          Participant

@jstitch

I ordered a Enyaq Coupe on 10th December and the confirmation I received like you did not mention “Coupe”. Having said that the dealers website is still showing the 80 models as available so at least it’s a 85!

I think I’ll give the dealer a ring just to confirm.

jstitch
                                            Participant

Thanks that’s a bit more reassuring. Unfortunately the dealer doesn’t seem able to check anything. She said the Coupe doesn’t come up on her system. We would have left without ordering until I found the dealer model number from the motability site on my own phone and then she was able to see it was available. The whole thing seems somewhat chaotic.

Southamman
                                              Participant

So, the press launch of tge 24MY coupes has taken place and videos if the top of the range L&K and VRS Coupes have been ap9earing.

It does look like the rear wiper has been deleted

Southamman
                                                Participant

I’ve just had the call from my Skida dealer to say my car has been changed to the 85X. He can’t check if buikdcsate usbok until tomorrow, as system is down today.

Ordered 14th October, build date week 2 2024

Phaedra
                                                  Participant

Week 2 is mid/latte Jan 2024, they’re closing for the hols until Jan 10th I believe.

Went in to see my dealer this morning and big surprise, not there! day off today, so not in Sat or Sun or today, nice job!.  Again promied they would email him and get him to sort ot the Motability price.  We’ll see ………………….

Southamman
                                                    Participant

Hi Phaedra,

Week 2 is nominally tge start if build date, they are working sone if that week, it doesn’t mean it will be off tracks that week. I will kmiw more tomirrow I imagine

MFillingham
                                                      Participant

I’ve just test driven a coupe and it’s got a rear wiper!!!  73 plate 80 suite, so not a Sportline Plus or VRS and it had a rear wiper.  I know because I put the car in reverse and nearly left through the sunroof as this wiper blade introduced itself.

My thoughts on the car:

It’s very capable, plenty quick  enough, handles well.  Seats are comfortable although the bolsters on the seat back were beginning to dig into my ribs after an hour in the car.  The only thing that really disappointed was the lack of regenerative braking.  Even in B mode, which is supposed to be full on, it’s not a one pedal driving unless you’re leaving miles ahead of you.  That meant for me I was using my right foot for much more braking that I’m used to and that really did have a negative effect on my knee.  That won’t matter to those who haven’t lived with a car capable of near 1 pedal driving (I only need to use the brake for the last little bit for a full stop) but when your knees are shot and you’re twisting between pedals, it does have an effect I’m more than happy to avoid.

Roll on Saturday and the 2 Ioniqs.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                                                        I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 921 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.