Enyaq delivery times

• Creator
    Topic
    lee6613
    Participant

Just wondering how long people waited for their Enyaq? Or if you are still waiting how long/any delays? We have been trying to decide between the Enyaq Sportline+ or the Renault Scenic Espirit Alpine. Our Skoda dealer has quoted 26 weeks whereas our Renault dealer has said we can have a Matte grey Scenic by August. Have seen some people cancelling their Enyaq orders so just looking for people’s views on their waiting times.

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Petrol-Head
      Participant

Petrol-Head
        Participant

Took just over 3 months

I am fussy , has telsa 3 performance & the modle s raven motors , other than the performance, I love the skoda.

Range is way better than I expected done justbsjort of 1000 miles and averaged over  4miles per kw since new .

I have driven one with the 21 inch weeks and so clad I didn’t option them ,.its a firm acceptable ride on the 20s but the 21 look good but on anything other than a perfect road they are crashing the 2+ tone care about , parked up looks great to live with , no thanks.

Zero issues

Basically I am trying to say,  just wait for skoda to build it for you ,they are not doing it on purpose, it’s worth the wait .

Iff you don’t like waiting, complaning won’t do anything to speed it up , there are delays on most cars and if there isn’t a wait it’s probably because the care isn’t very good or a canceled order .

You will all love it

Elliot
          Participant

It’s not a case of complaining, it’s just the fact my delivery date keeps being pushed back without Skoda saying why. The least I expect is some communication as to why.

Petrol-Head
            Participant

Sorry I didn’t mean it that way,  the joys or been autistic.

My date moved one week then again , it’s just 1 of 1000s of cars to skoda , been realistic they will be just trying to build as many as they can as they want your money, Knowing if you cancel your order somone else will buy the car.

It’s worth the wait

Participant

Until the vehicle is assigned status “20” which will be approximately two weeks before the build and means a confirmed build date with no further movement, all dates given are at best guesstimates.

Participant

I’ve spoken with my Skoda dealer & he says that the build time for my car could still move either way and week 32 is not fixed. So until I get a fixed build date it’s still fluid! 🤔

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

toshibadog01
                  Participant

Sorry to be a little off topic, folks but can anyone tell me if the the Enyaq Coupe comes with a rear wiper as standard?

Thanks all.

Participant

No, it doesn’t have a rear wiper!

It used to have one but they discontinued it & I don’t think you can even add it as an option!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

toshibadog01
                      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

Bit of a bummer, that.

Does it cause any rear view problems for you?

Adam
                        Participant
                          madhoose
                          Participant

Ordered 1st week of January, told 20 weeks, pushed back numerous times. Current guess from Skoda is week 33, claimed this is due to a new version coming out!

Participant

You are correct, there is a new version coming out for 2025 but I don’t think we will get it! My build date is August so I think it will be the existing model,  which I like!

https://youtu.be/UbuWSYDPfj8?feature=shared

Participant

https://www.carwow.co.uk/new-car-delivery-times#gref

Thanks for that information Adam. Those timescales tie in with my estimated build date so I’m not so worried now!

MickC
                                Participant

Did i see that correctly 12 months wait for Enyak ?

Participant

At the moment we’re being quoted 32 weeks for the build plus shipping, delivery & prep. It’s pretty fluid at the moment so could change again!

There is a face-lift coming which if re tooling is needed could push the build time further. It depends when they want to introduce the face-lift which I think is just front end cosmetic to bring it inline with the new EV range launch.

Participant

We placed our 2nd order on 27th April and got an estimated build date of week 32 and the factory has accepted the order but no fixed date yet.  They did say that the 85 edition are coming in the quickest but any x model is as @Solymar said 32 weeks.  Our original build date was week 37 but this has moved forward.

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.