Enyaq delivery times

• Creator
    Topic
    lee6613
    Participant

Just wondering how long people waited for their Enyaq? Or if you are still waiting how long/any delays? We have been trying to decide between the Enyaq Sportline+ or the Renault Scenic Espirit Alpine. Our Skoda dealer has quoted 26 weeks whereas our Renault dealer has said we can have a Matte grey Scenic by August. Have seen some people cancelling their Enyaq orders so just looking for people’s views on their waiting times.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jojoe
      Participant

We ordered Enyaq 85 Ecosuite mid January, initially told delivery May / June. Now looking like July / August.

Participant

Ordered 27th December 2023.
          Built date week 32 (5th August)

See below!

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

Elliot
          Participant

Ordered mine in January. Was initially told middle of June then the end of June. Not heard anything now for ages and if the farce continues I’m just going to cancel it especially given the number of faults.

lee6613
            Participant

Which faults?

Elliot
              Participant

Which faults?

Loads if you look on the Enyaq thread.

Participant

I’m wondering if having a Heatpump is causing the delay to my car. I know that Audi have stopped fitting them with no explanation so is there a heatpump parts supply issue?

It would be interesting to see who’s cars that are delayed have a heatpump?

Skoda Enyaq Coupe 85x Sportline Plus Adanced, Heat Pump & 21" Supernova Wheels In Moon White Metallic - Ordered 27th December 2023 - Confirmed 31st January 2024 - Build Week 16 (W/C April 15th) Estimated Delivery 26th May. Build Week moved back to week 23 W/C 3rd June) Build Week moved again to week 32 (W/C 5th August) Brought forward to week 27 (W/C 1st July 24)

JDA
                  Participant

I ordered 29th Novemeber 2023. I still haven’t had a build date. Standard 85X SP+ ordered. (no heatpump)

warpig
                    Participant

I also ordered a 85x Sportline Plus last November without a heat pump, still no idea when I’ll get it.

Jojoe
                      Participant

I’m wondering if it’s the X model that has more delays?

DiddyDave
                        Participant

Standard Enyaq 85x coupe ordered 23/05/2023, build week 11. Been stuck at Emden port 5+weeks.

Updates from D. M Kieth Skoda York, has been extremely poor.

kezo
                          Participant

I’m wondering if having a Heatpump is causing the delay to my car. I know that Audi have stopped fitting them with no explanation so is there a heatpump parts supply issue? It would be interesting to see who’s cars that are delayed have a heatpump?

In 2023 Audi stopped fitting heat pumps in the UK version of the Q4 e-tron due to a combination of factors. One reason is a part shortage, which Audi would like you to believe but there’s also enough speculation that the heat pumps used by Volkswagen Group vehicles performed poorly and offered little benifit.

Petrol-Head
                            Participant

How odd

I orderd on the 27th of December and collected it  85x coupe 2 weeks ago posably 3

DM keith hull were fantastic.

I thought the dealys were one the estate

May just be unlucky ?

Participant

Congratulations on getting your car, and in quick time!

I think this thread is showing that there is no straight answer to why build dates & deliveries are so fragmented, some cars built & delivered & some delayed months!

Maybe it’s a dealership issue?

lee6613
                                Participant

My local dealer told us it does not matter if you order the estate or the coupé version they are both taking 26 weeks, apparently adding extras will extend that. After seeing so many delays I’m wondering if we should not order one as we could be waiting into 2025, a shame as it’s the car we really like the car, we were not going to be ordering the heat pump but our dealership never said anything about delays to orders with them so not sure if that would make a difference

Phaedra
                                  Participant

@lee66113
                                    As many have said here (and elsewhere) unless you are doing very long journeys or live in very cold conditions the heat pump gives little benefit.  It’s also not cost effective, it’ll never save you enough to justify the added price.

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

lee6613
                                    Participant

Yeah I was not going to be adding the heat pump, we were going to get the upgraded alloys

Adrian_H
                                      Participant

Don’t think it is the x which causes the delay. Order an 85 edition, no X, on 25 November and still no confirmed build date.

Elliot
                                        Participant

Contacted my dealer today to be told still no build slot. I need to start my search again as I’m getting really fed up with Skoda and now wish I’d never ordered it in the first place.

lee6613
                                          Participant

Did you order any options with your car? We are starting to think about ordering the scenic instead now

Elliot
                                            Participant

No extras, just a 85x sportline plus coupe.

bogzaf
                                              Participant

Ordered coupe ecosuite trim white. On 29/1.  First build week was was 16, then 20th then 28th. Now it’s 25th which is about 17th June and there has been no change for 3 weeks now so hopefully it will stay like that. And then will see how long will take to have it in uk.

Participant

How odd I orderd on the 27th of December and collected it 85x coupe 2 weeks ago posably 3 DM keith hull were fantastic. I thought the dealys were one the estate May just be unlucky ?

Was your car built to order or was it sourced from Skoda stock?

Photos?

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Avatar photoSolymar.

Rich44
                                                  Participant

I’m stunned by those who ordered last year and don’t have a build date. I ordered 30th Dec and my 85x is being built this week or possibly early next. The dealer is watching as soon as there’s an update he’ll let me know.

I’m taking the faults with a pinch of salt, no one goes online and shouts about how fault free their car is after all so I’m willing to give them a chance at least. As for lead time it’s no worse than any other factory order I guess. Could’ve ordered the e2008 and that still wouldn’t be here yet so horses for courses

Petrol-Head
                                                    Participant

Hi solymar

My car was built to order

Build date was put back 1 week than sat in a port for 3 weeks abroad .

That’s what I was toldone day ,then 2 days later it was on uts way to the showroom ?

There were zero delays in the UK,  felt like it came of the boat straight to the dealer

Elliot
                                                      Participant

My dealer has got back to me to say he’s chasing up Skoda regarding the delays as he’s got a load of people who are not happy and are threatening to go elsewhere.

Skoda have to be the worst manufacturer so far that I’ve had dealings with.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.