End of EV £3500 Grant

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Oscarmax 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #107338 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

@oscarmax: did you have to provide any evidence of having an EV (PHEV) in order to claim the £500 government grant?

Roly you have to scan and upload a copy of your order form, I used Podpoint, I made a couple of mistakes on my form, but Poidpoint emailed me next day and showed me were to correct it. I will give you an update later today.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#107339 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Maybe the change in chancellor will bring a change in outlook 🤞

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#107341 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I am not so sure Brydo I think the last one was not ruthless enough so he had to go, the new one will just be a puppet. To date virtually all the green grant have been slowly eliminated, plus now you are being pushed to go EV. My thinking is they will concentrate on public charging points.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Reply To: End of EV £3500 Grant

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: