DS3 Opera

• Creator
    Topic
    ElysianExplorer
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

We ordered our new car yesterday. It is DS3 Opera. Such a beauty with lots of options. automatic gearbox, heated and electric seat, headup display, driver massage seat, reversing Camera, adoptive cruise control, satnav, voice assist and a lot more. Ahmad at DS in Leicester was so helpful and guided us through different options and answered all our questions. We will even get £51.00 cashback. I will upload photo when we get the car.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

How long is delivery I’ve been by the dealer on Abbey Lane

solent60
        Participant

Lovely car the DS3. I had the original DS3 for 3-years on Motability when they first came out & loved every day with it. I did look at the new one but my nearest DS dealer is 75 miles away in Crawley!

Participant

Lovely car the DS3. I had the original DS3 for 3-years on Motability when they first came out & loved every day with it. I did look at the new one but my nearest DS dealer is 75 miles away in Crawley!

good evening Solent am I right in saying the DS3 is made by Citroen ?

Participant

I think it has the 1.2 pure tec engine that’s also in the jeep avenger mild hybrid the summit just£250 top of the range with power boot etc

solent60
              Participant

Hi Mike. Yes, DS Automobiles are Citroen’s “posh” arm of car manufacturing.

They do have the 1.2 Puretech engine – updated these days with a timing chain instead of a ‘wet’ belt.

Always liked Citroens and indeed DS.

Have you chosen a new car yet Mike?

Rich44
                Participant

I had one as a hire car couldn’t get on with it due to that big drop with high door sills. Very nice little car though I’m sure you’ll love it

Participant

Hi Mike. Yes, DS Automobiles are Citroen’s “posh” arm of car manufacturing. They do have the 1.2 Puretech engine – updated these days with a timing chain instead of a ‘wet’ belt. Always liked Citroens and indeed DS. Have you chosen a new car yet Mike?

not ordered yet Solent still waiting on Lexus LBX coming on to replace the Yaris cross which has gone off

ElysianExplorer
                    Participant

Delivery take 2 to 3 months. They will update me on that.

ElysianExplorer
                      Participant

That is right. We did a test drive on the car and it was lovely.

ElysianExplorer
                        Participant

DS used to be part of Citroen until 8 years ago. It has its own logo now.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.