“Don’t treat me like a child”!

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Last weekend we were getting ready to go away for a long weekend. The night before I said to Mrs Brydo “Remember don’t drink too much as we will be on the motorway and will struggle to find a toilet”, “ok” she says.

Next morning she’s sitting with a pot of tea and a pint of water to take her meds. “Mrs Brydo” I say what about not drinking too much before we leave? “Don’t treat me like a child” was her response “I’ll be fine”.

So twenty miles into the journey, you guessed it “I need the toilet” so off the motorway and eventually found a toilet.

Back on the motorway and twenty miles of the journey to go……….”I need the toilet”. Came off the motorway and ended up in the middle of nowhere only B roads and farms. Eventually found a corner shop in a village and the worker kindly let her use the toilet.

A journey that normally takes 1.5 hours took 2:15 hours nightmare.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jojoe
      Participant

Welcome to my world with Mrs Joe. Supermarkets are our default visit on a long journey.

MFillingham
        Participant

And they complain about the extra delays of Ev ownership.  Try taking the family…

In fairness, it’s usually me who needs to stop despite barely drinking anything.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
          I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

kezo
          Participant

I can’t get 20 minutes down the road let alone 20 miles before a voice in the rear shouts I need the loo!

Rich44
            Participant

When the kids were just outta nappies it was always the wife that had the I need the toilet problem on journeys the kids fresh outta na}pipes never peed in the car lol

Participant

carry a pee bottle or 2.. ive always got one just in case. its small[yet expands] and fits both sexes.

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
                Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

Brydo
                Participant

@Struth id pay good money to see the wife use one of them 😂😂😂😂😂

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
                  Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Phaedra
                  Participant

“its small[yet expands] and fits both sexes”

I’ve got one of those, and a pee bottle as well 👍

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.