Does this forum have a connection to motability?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JS (justsaying) 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #75249 Reply

Shawn
    Participant

I was on the phone with them last week and the operator mentioned that they take note of comments on “their” forum and a Google search brought me here.

Does this site influence them?

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #75251 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

They read it the lady at motability told me

I like Magnums....

#75258 Reply

mitch
    Participant

like any company i would imagine they look for social media “feedback” they would be foolish not to. wether they take any action on what they find is another matter.  know companies i have worked for in the past have taken action to address shortcomings they have found out about on the internet. others less so. i was contacted by a car dealer following a reveiw i made after visitng their showroom and getting less than stellar service and given a tour and apology for the first visit. quite impressed by their reaction but they still didnt get my business.

#75277 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Just to confirm the answer to the question of the thread, and welcome Shawn.

No the Forum doesn’t have connections to Motability neither WMCForum or its moderators receive any monies from or work for Motability.

Motability did have for a while their own Facebook page but shut the ability to comment.

With over 1000 visitors a day to our Forum I’m sure Motability does monitor and even use some of its content for various internal use.

The Forum continues to offer impartial support and advice for our members by a variety of people All with a common interest, it’s the input from everyone that takes part that really sets us apart from other social media platforms.

Thank you Everyone.

#75278 Reply

Dragonfly

To re-cap

So far we have established that Mobility read this site and The Daily Mail 🙂

#75319 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Well let’s hope they are all reading the forum. Motability,daily fail, dealerships, kwik fit etc could at times all benefit from hearing real life experiences from the people it affects. Knowledge is a very powerful tool and as a Forum we are learning and getting stronger all the time, WMCForum really has provided us with a platform we can all be proud of.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Does this forum have a connection to motability?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: