Delivery Extended Weekly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sandy G 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72233 Reply

Sandy G

Minor Rant.

Found a Seat Leon suits needs,

Placed Order 12th Feb, dealer states good news, that spec vehicle  available 3 – 4 weeks,

Result thinks i, was expecting min 10 weeks.

Given order number provided, Seat UK Advised arrived port (Grimsby 28th), transport order placed.

4th march, get nice Video update from Dealer, car be with us end of week.

Quick chase up Friday 8th, Dealer “no sorry car not here yet. will chase up next Tues with Admin”

So video waste of time.

Hubby chased up Seat UK, Car still in compound no idea why.

Email received now Due 18th,

Why o Why, do they keep moving Delivery Dates.

Would have preferred to be given more realistic Delivery time, instead hopes raised and dashed so frustrating.

Seems Motability customers, don’t warrant Customer Service expectation.

That’s me Rant over.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72237 Reply

Mossfinn

Similar story for me. Have a Mazda CX-5 on order since November . Told it was originally arriving 24th February.

I followed it up that week to be told it had arrived in Holland and awaiting transfer. Then I was told that Mazda are bringing them into Holland, shipping them across to a holding centre in England them moving them to dealers.

‘Spoke to the dealer last week and he didn’t know where in the chain it was but would email and get back to me. No word yet and my 2 week extension on insurance is up this Friday.

‘’Very frustrating!!

#72238 Reply

Sandy G

Appreciate, at time of writing the 4 weeks quoted date not reached, but nowmoved to 18th, and time to set up paperwork, be 6 weeks + be thankful only minor delay, but hey left and right hand & all that

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Delivery Extended Weekly

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: