Continuing Renault Austral delivery woes.

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

So… dealer just called re. my Iconic Austral. It has now been sitting at Portbury for 41 days – 6 weeks tomorrow. This, even he admits, is “unusual”. He says they’ve raised trouble tickets but got no response. I am getting fairly bloody annoyed at this stage, as 2-3 weeks is apparently the norm at the port.

Not getting mush help from Renault direct, ‘cos Motability sale so fleet customer, not me personally.

Sriously considering my options at this point.

Current car: Ford Kuga Vignale (2019-old shape) 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist. +2 yr lease extension.

Previous Motability cars:
      2013 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
      2016 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Ele
      Participant

Hang in there It will be worth the wait Im sure

Good news is

Best to keep an eye and check current AP since ordering as its now only £2495 a big chunk less than when you ordered in Oct

Maybe to late to do so

Im not quite sure but still worth a shot

Ask the dealer to match the current AP as it a simple 2 min tap on his computer

If not cancel and either reorder or walk away

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Ele.
        kezo
        Participant
          Participant

Renault are looking into it.
            The AP for the Iconic trim level hasn’t gone down, only the two lower levels. Because of course it hasn’t.

I will decide what to do when Renault get back to me. Several people on the FB group have wondered whether my car has been damaged and that’s why there’s a delay.

Current car: Ford Kuga Vignale (2019-old shape) 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist. +2 yr lease extension.

Participant

Can’t you leave it there and cancel and get a Honda ZRV ?

Participant

The ZRV isn’t suitable for us.

Ele
                Participant

Renault are looking into it. The AP for the Iconic trim level hasn’t gone down, only the two lower levels. Because of course it hasn’t. I will decide what to do when Renault get back to me. Several people on the FB group have wondered whether my car has been damaged and that’s why there’s a delay.

You posted that you had ordered the Techno trim thats why I posted what I did

{we ordered a Renault Austral in Techno Esprit Alpine trim this morning. £3,245 + £590 for the compact Autochair}

Participant

Yes, we originally ordered the Techno. However, I updated a couple of weeks later when the Iconic came onto the scheme and I amended the order.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Avatar photoConfusicated.

Ele
                    Participant

Ah I see

Hang in there a little longer as it will be worth the wait

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.