Citroën My Ami EV Buggy Sells Out In Under 18 Minutes

• Creator
    Topic
  • #189238 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

The tiny rugged EV won’t break lap times, but customers were quick to put down their money to get one.
    The Citroën Ami may not be the prettiest electric vehicle out there, but 21,000 customers from nine countries have bought the EV since its commercial launch in April 2020. The latest version is the limited-run My Ami Buggy was sold exclusively online on June 21, 2022. As it turned out, people loved the little rugged machine, completely selling out in under 18 minutes.

The Citroën My Ami Buggy has a base price of €9,790 or around $10,300 with the current exchange rates. It’s powered by an electric motor making 8 horsepower (6 kilowatts), drawing power from a 5.5-kilowatt-hour battery pack. It has a range of up to 43.5 miles (70 kilometers).

Opel do a rebadged version 😂

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by kezo.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by wmcforum. Reason: moved to main forum
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #189369 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

I like the green one, which I assume is the one that was sold.  I hope those doors open, it would be a comedy sketch the wife and I attempting to get in otherwise!

#189457 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Yes the green one is the one that sold.

The Opel Rock E has additional kit on it , otherwise its basically the same car or whatever they are.

I can imagine it would be a comedy sketch  with many of us on here.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Citroën My Ami EV Buggy Sells Out In Under 18 Minutes
Your information: