citroen e-c4

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Lee Bengough.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #174873 Reply
    coralie

Hi has anyone got this car and if so what is it like in real world please

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #174887 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

https://www.nextgreencar.com/review/9257/citroen-ec4-review

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV

#174894 Reply
    Psuader

Not had one but been researching and the e-C4 is a hidden gem in top spec. As long as you don’t want to drive like Jeremy Clarkson, it appears to be a good buy from all accounts.

#174901 Reply
    Carmad
    Participant

I’ve been looking at the eC4 too.  Not spectacular in any way but looks like a terrific but at the moment.

#174939 Reply
    Jan Franzén

We bought our e-c4 in June 2021. We live in Sweden. The first long trip 200km with 130km left in the battery. Summer temperatures more than 20 degrees Celsius. Wonderful to drive 130hp but feels like much more as all the power comes immediately. Good space in the back seat, would have liked some larger luggage but it works. Driving in Eco mode significantly reduces consumption, but unfortunately the heat is also limited so you can not use Eco mode when it is cold. How did Citroen think here? -10 degrees Celsius you do not get much further than 200km. However, it is important to preheat the car connected to the charging box, which gives a number of tens of kilometers extra. The mobile app with a number of functions works in general, but some functions such as driving logs have stopped working. Preheating and time-programmed preheating work. Maybe not the best car in a winter country like Sweden in terms of range, but it works well for us. We do not regret that we bought this electric car (translated from Swedish to English with Google)

#174946 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

e-C4 is definitely on my radar for the next vehicle (and currently top of my initial shortlist). I know others, especially the Kona, offer more range but it’s the comfort emphasis of Citroen that is most key these days. Also, the e-C4 has good quick charge ability so on the few occasions I will need to do 200+ miles journeys then one decent coffee stop should be enough (to get back up to 80%). There are quite a few long range tests on the tube showing how the quick charge times offset the lower range over long journeys and made the journey time shorter in end.

Time is the thing I’m wealthiest in nowadays anyway, so having to factor in an extra coffee stop on the odd occasion is fine, as I said, comfort! Plus I think it’s a nice looking car and if, for some reason, I don’t go EV next time then the ICE C4 is top of my ICE shortlist!

#174974 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I have the petrol 1.2 155 EAT8 Shine Plus in Red and love it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: citroen e-c4
Your information: