Citreon C4 2021

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Lee Bengough.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #145870 Reply
    Dante2
    Participant

I managed to get a 24hr test drive in the new C4 130bhp petrol auto last week. They didn’t have the top sive model (a bargain at £795 AP) but the next trim level down.

havung read about the higher rude height I was expecting it to be taller – as I really need an SUV for my needs.

nonetheless I did get in ok though knocked my head each time – setting seat to higher position gave me the setting i needed.

it is a very comfortable car and it’s well known suspension worked well. The 130 petrol auto was responsive and agile, decent driving dynamics too.

it’s easy to drive, comfy and decent ergonomics, though well out together – the materials and switch gear not a patch on the VW.

the new C4 is good but too small for my needs and will stuck to medium / large SUV’s

lots of positives the only critique is the rear vision marred by the combination of small split rest windows, no rear windscreen wiper & poor quality rear reversing camera.

the pending new C5 I feel will be a much better prospect.

But if a saloon meets your needs definitely worth considering the new C4 imho

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #145875 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Very Interesting read.

I am a Citroen Nut currently in a 19 plate C4 Cactus 1.2 110 Flair EAT6.

im hoping the New C3 Aircross Automatic will be a reasonable Deposit.

the out going one is at a very good deal £295 but my dealer can’t get any he said. Only ones that got a chance really is Dealers with a few Branches and may have them in stock.

#145878 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Two of my very favourite cars that I’ve had on the scheme over the years were my C2 1.6 VTR and my 1.6 DS3 when they first came out. Both were cracking little cars that I remember very fondly indeed.

It’s a shame that Citroen no longer make any small hatchbacks that they were once famous for. There is still a huge market out there for small hatchbacks, but some car manufacturer’s appear to have forgotten this.

#145942 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I had a C2 too a 2008 08 1.6i 16v VTR SensoDrive in Poseidon Blue.

I’m on my 5th car now all been Citroen. Had my first one in 2005 C3 1.6i 16v Exckusive SensoDrive

then a 11 C3 Exclusive Auto, 14 C3 Picasso Exclusive EGS and now a 19 C4 Cactus Flair Auto

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Citreon C4 2021
Your information: