Change options

• Creator
    Topic
  • #34602 Reply
    Baggy13
    Participant

cuttently got a mokka 1.4t se been a good car but very narrow and small boot so looking for something bigger.

any suggestions and also ended up with a 3 month delay on ordering the mokka so how early should I look to order the next car the change over is beginning of June 18 tia

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #34603 Reply
    Anonymous

Kuga tit x is amazing fr the AP and a lot bigger than the mokka thing

#34606 Reply
    Garys

We have both a mokka and a  kuga at the moment and the kuga is definately bigger (it wouldnt fit in the garage wheras the mokka will

#34607 Reply
    Moody
    Participant

Kuga has been a lovely car to own. I would have had another but I need a slightly wider bootspace for hoist and wheelchair. Otherwise loved it. I owned a grand c-max and c-max befor it and the Kuga best by far

Grand C-Max 2.0 tdci zetec - Autochair 80Kg Hoist
    Kuga 2.0 tdci zetec - Autochair 80Kg Hoist
    Kuga 1.5 eco 176ps awd auto titanium x - Autochair 80Kg Hoist- lease extended by 2 years due to horrendous AP to replace.

#34608 Reply
    The little taffia

If you are not in a rush then the VW T-roc will soon be in the showrooms, roughly the same size as a Mokka and already it has had some glowing reviews. Although short on some of the toys offered by other marques the comfort of the Audi Q3  (£799) is hard to ignore, as is the quality of the interior.

#34622 Reply
    nick

look 4 months b4 your dew date, so you know whats out their, your be on q2 2018 vaild from april -end june, so that’s good, the way things are going at the moment, what you see now might not be on next week, and new cars might be added as its changing on a weekly basis, but the ap will be the same for your quarter, so what ever you see, if its still avail from april 2018, that’s what your pay, have a look at this website, 99% of cars are on their along with their sizes , http://www.automobiledimension.com/

#34645 Reply
    Anonymous

If the t roc is the same size as the mokka what good is it, op wants something bigger.

#34651 Reply
    The little taffia

The T-roc has a boot capacity of 445 litres against the Mokkas 360 litres, this gives the T-roc a bigger capacity than a Qashqai. Ergo the T-roc has a bigger capacity, which the OP wants, even though the chassis size is not too different. What would be your suggestion then tgo?

#34653 Reply
    Richhard

Ford kuga just a far better vehicle altogether.

#34663 Reply
    Anonymous

I already stated my prefered choice Kuga Tit x

#34666 Reply
    Moody
    Participant

Good choice. I would definitely have another Kuga were it not for the need for a wider boot for my hoist. My next car has a lot to live up to to replace my baby.

Grand C-Max 2.0 tdci zetec - Autochair 80Kg Hoist
    Kuga 2.0 tdci zetec - Autochair 80Kg Hoist
    Kuga 1.5 eco 176ps awd auto titanium x - Autochair 80Kg Hoist- lease extended by 2 years due to horrendous AP to replace.

#34670 Reply
    Garys

Kuga tit x only works if its a manual – the auto is not available on the scheme you have to drop diwn to a titanium – but it is an excellent choice

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Reply #34622 in Change options
Your information: