Cars with powered seats

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rapster 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66675 Reply

drphibes
    Participant

Hi all

My wife’s Seat Leon is due to be returned early next year and we now require a car that will have a powered drivers seat. We went to look at the Ford Focus st line x today and it looks like it fits the bill. It did however get us thinking if there are any other cars on the scheme that come with a powered driver seat ?

Any idea’s ?

Thanks

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66726 Reply

Littledave

Our Alhambra has powered drivers and passenger seats. There are a lot of cars on the scheme with powered seats, but usually in the higher specced and higher AP models.

#66733 Reply

Trev

We had the leon st and recently renewed to the higher Mazda cx-5, which has powered seats on both driver and passenger side. I believe the Tiguan is SEL trim has them too.

But similar to what you have, the Volvo V40 Inscription would be worth a look, comes with power driver seat, and a lot of other toys, front and rear park assist for example – available in manual or auto for £99 AP and selected dealers are giving £500 cashback, leaving you with money in your pocket.

Here’s a list of the goodies on the v40

https://www.volvocars.com/uk/car-configurator/estate-hatchback/v40#inscription

Click on ‘show features’ on the right of the page, scroll down and click ‘ view standard features’ and all will be revealed.

#66737 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

My KIA Carens trim level 3 has a drivers power seat but has no memory but it’s handy for adjusting the lumbar on a long journey as my shoulder tended to want to slump after an hour or so driving and found that adjusting where my lower back is supported helps a great deal.

Another one of those extras I never thought I needed until I had it.

#66765 Reply

drphibes
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions.

I think out of the cars suggested the Volvo would probably the most practical so that is certainly worth a trip to the local dealer.

Cheers

#66771 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Hyundai Tucson electric seats move in every possible requirment including lumber and leg support, combined with the steering colum able to adjust in/out plus up/down, a driving position to suit any need.

#66775 Reply

Trev

Would be interesting to hear what you think of the Volvo @drphibes a car that doesn’t get mentioned often due to being a hatchback, but it is a premium offering i feel.

#66782 Reply

Richard

Same on my st3 focus leather recaros so comfortable it’s unreal 10 way electric.

#66783 Reply

Abercol
    Participant

We took it as an option on the S-Max, must admit, the “fat person assist” feature is handy, you know, the one where the seat moves back to increase space when you switch off the car and goes back to the correct setting when you start it…now…where are all those mince pies…nom nom nom.

#66835 Reply

drphibes
    Participant

Yes I will let you know what we think Trev on the Volvo. Got to say the wife kind of fell in love with the new Focus but the spec on the V40 is very good and of course it is very similar to the Focus. The low ap and cashback make it very appealing if it ticks all the boxes.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 13 hours ago by  drphibes.
    #67016 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

I found the boot to be a little on the small side and it’s high off the ground in the V40…

#67017 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

Sorry @trev, but I had to give balance to your profile icon. 😁

#67035 Reply

Trev

@rapster i will turn you by showering you with goodwill. The spirit of xmas will triumph lol

#67059 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

@trev, not a chance bruv! I’m a miserable old git and it’s staying that way!

(Although, less of the old… ) 🤣

#67060 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

By the way, when I first read your post, I read it as…”I will turn you by showering with you…” 😳

🤣🤣🤣

#67065 Reply

Trev

oo err @rapster i’ve dropped the soap! lol

#67071 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

Rapster reaches down, touches something with his fingers and remarks:

“Small, hard and slippy…I sure hope that’s the soap, Trev…?”

🤣

#67072 Reply

Rapster
    Participant

I love our profile icons. Going down the page they read…

Merry Christmas!

Bah. Humbug.

Merry Christmas!

Bah. Humbug.

Merry Christmas!

Bah. Humbug.

… make your bloody minds up! lol

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Cars with powered seats
Your information: