Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

This topic contains 267 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Footloose 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #110521 Reply

BluecloudUK

Definitely.

New version of the Leon rather than a facelift.

#110538 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Wasn’t paying too much attention to what I put but yes I meant a new version, still an excuse to hike up prices.

#110554 Reply

jamesg

Cant  get  on to  motability   site   will try  later.

#110560 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Cant get on to motability site will try later.

motability site down. 

#110566 Reply

martino

maybe cause that have so many new cars to put on in april its going to take them a few days ,

#110567 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Possibly a good time to update and overhaul the Motability site, as you cannot order at the moment there will be no inconvenience to it customers

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#110568 Reply

jamesg

Thanks  wmcforum   will  try later  but maybe big changes  for Q2  and they need the time to get it right  lol.     STAY   SAFE  love   you,s  all  jamesg.

#110572 Reply

Vinnie
    Participant

Stay safe too everyone x

#110593 Reply

BigDave
    Participant

Motability website now up and running again. Looks like it did before it went down!

#110596 Reply

jamesg

29/3/2020    cars  on  scheme     2086    no   change.

#110597 Reply

JS

Well that was an anticlimax lol.

#110600 Reply

Jeff Schofield

JS. Hahaha

#110628 Reply

jamesg

30/3/2020     cars  on  scheme      2086     no   change.

#110685 Reply

jamesg

31/3/2020     cars  on  scheme     2086     no   change.

#110687 Reply

jamesg

Expect  a  change  in  numbers  soon.

#110696 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

It wouldn’t matter if they put 10,000 new cars on the scheme this coming quarter as we can’t order anything, once the order books open again any good looking deals will disappear.

#110701 Reply

BionicRusty (Wayne)
    Participant

Vinakspin may have hit the preverbal nail not the head here.
    I truly hope I’m wrong but it could be like the Argos/Currys/etc sales where they advertise MacBooks for £300 but have no stock anywhere.  😂

🏎 I will be remembered for nothing but had great fun doing it 🏎

#110703 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

It wouldn’t matter if they put 10,000 new cars on the scheme this coming quarter as we can’t order anything, once the order books open again any good looking deals will disappear.

I emailed my Mitsubishi dealership they told me they have provisionally closed the Salesroom for 3 week from last Tuesday.

Maybe Motability could sort out some sort of online buy and collect service, so no physical contact required, it wont work for all just an idea.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#110704 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Contacted Bristol Street Motors Stafford, their workshops have been open from the 30th March, they have arranged for my 3rd year service and MOT for the 4th May.

#110711 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Look what you cudda won! 😂

#110777 Reply

jamesg

1/4/2020     cars  on  scheme    0

#110798 Reply

Richard

So now they’ve cancelled the Q2 price release (for now) – brilliant wish they’d make their minds up

#110803 Reply

jamesg

1/4/2020    cars  on  scheme      0         Motability    2086   off.

#110806 Reply

martino

lol that was funny thats the most cars taken of in one go

#110807 Reply

martino

i always look forward to seeing whats changed on Motability every quarter  but it makes seance for them to remove the cars  need to find something different to entertain myself

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 267 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: