Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,978 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #164636 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 21st September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1065          Change +25

Vauxhall +25  (14 petrol, 4 diesel, 7 electric)

Corsa +7  (new trim line – removal of ‘nav’ in trim description)

Mokka +18  (new trim line – removal of ‘nav’ in trim description)

#164710 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 22nd September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1065          No Change

#164764 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 23rd September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1065          No Change

#164829 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 24th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1064          Change -1

Renault -1

Captur -1  E-Tech Hybrid, Motability have these listed as a plug in Hybrid. They are not.

#164892 Reply
    coralie

something has gone again today

#164901 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Saturday 25th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1062          Change -2

Nissan -2  (petrol)

Qashqai -2   N-Connecta trim removed from Scheme, starting price for a QQ has increased from £699 AP Manual £1099 Auto to £1599 / £1999 AP for the Tekna trim.

#164947 Reply
    struth
    Participant

Saturday 25th September – Vehicles on the Scheme – 1062 Change -2 Nissan -2 (petrol) Qashqai -2 N-Connecta trim removed from Scheme, starting price for a QQ has increased from £699 AP Manual £1099 Auto to £1599 / £1999 AP for the Tekna trim.

yeah noticed only 2 qq’s now. i ordered the tenka+ so they maybe still have chips etc for it. Although by time mine gets round to being made? ..maybe not

#164952 Reply
    Leonard Brett

motability no longer listing any cars from mercedes]

have they left the scheme

#164953 Reply
    kbfern

They have left the scheme, there is two threads that mention this already.

#164998 Reply
    Ian

I think it’s got more to do with the worldwide computer chip shortage caused by the pandemic and people working from home everywhere. Couple that with the huge worldwide logistic problems that have followed and you have the perfect storm which has halted car production in some cases.

If you were a car dealer you’d want to maximise profit on the cars you manage to make and ship, so I believe Motability have agreed to temporarily remove huge swathes of cars from the scheme.

Whilst it will help to reduce demand on the dealers, it also means if and when the cars come back to the scheme the prices will need to be re-negotiated. Now that Motability have less than halve the cars on the scheme they had a couple of years ago their purchasing power to reduce prices will be greatly reduced. The result could be that APs will rise to very high levels when compared to pre-pandemic levels.

With the current government’s attitude to disabled people in general, I doubt anything will improve for the foreseeable future. If they had their way they’d happily go back to the days of the turquoise three wheeled cars. In the meantime, and I hope I’m wrong, but dreams of a happy electric future on Motability will not be realised in the next few years at least.

#165084 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 27th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1062          No Change

#165199 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 28th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1059           Change -3

Peugeot -3

Traveller -3

2.0 litre 145 diesel Manual Active £3699 AP

2.0 litre 180 diesel Auto £4399 AP

50kWh Electric Long Active £3999AP

#165288 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 29th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1059           No Change

#165359 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 30th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1059           No Change

#165561 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Friday 1st October   –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1159            Change +120

Abarth +2

595 165hp version added, £295 AP Manual £495 Auto (I Want one now!)

Audi -40 (31 petrol, 9 diesel)

A1 -13  (4 remain on Scheme)

A3 -21 removed from Scheme

Q3 -6 removed from Scheme

BMW +2  (diesel)

X1 +1

X2 +1

Citroen +5 (+2 petrol, -2 diesel, +2 PHEV, +3 electric)

Berlingo +3 50kWh electric from £1695 AP

C1 -1

C3 +2

C3 Aircross +1

C5 Aircross +2 PHEV from £4695 AP

C4 Grand Spacetourer -2

DS -1 (diesel)

DS3 -1

Dacia -2 (petrol)

Duster -2

Fiat -4 (petrol)

500 -1

500L -5 Removed from Scheme

Panda +5

Tipo -3

Ford +37 (+41 petrol -4 diesel)

Ecosport +1

Focus +38

Kuga -6

Puma +4

Honda -7 (petrol)

Civic -7 Removed from Scheme

Hyundai +15 (13 petrol, 2 PHEV)

i10 +1

i20 +1

Tuscon +2 PHEV from £4499 AP

New Bayon +10, name sounds like a Bugatti, looks like a slightly smaller and cheaper Kona

JEEP -2 (1 petrol 1 diesel)

Compass -2

Kia -35 (-22 petrol, -16 diesel (removed) +3 electric)

Ceed -23 removed from Scheme

Xceed -1

Sportage -11 Removed from Scheme, new Sportage due Q1 2022

Soul -1 Removed from Scheme

Pro Ceed -3 Removed from Scheme

E-Niro +4 £499 AP as a 38kWh or from £2399 with 64kWh batteries.

more to follow……

#165567 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

MG +2 (electric)

MG5 +2 new bigger battery car, 61kWh compared to 53 kWh in old car

Mazda +6 (petrol)

Mazda2 +6

Mitsubishi -3  Removed from Scheme

Nissan +4 (+6 petrol -2 electric)

Jule +2

Leaf -2

Micra +2

Qashqai +2 Acenta Premium back on , £100 cheaper £599 Manual £999 Auto

Peugeot -7 (+2 petrol, -5 diesel, +1 PHEV, -5 electric)

108 -4

208 -8

2008 -3

3008 +5

5008 +4

Traveller -1

Renault -12 (3 hybrid, 3 PHEV 6 electric)

Captur -4

Clio -4

Kadjar +2

Zoe -6

SEAT +89 (68 petrol 13 diesel 8 hybrid)

Arona +12

Ateca +25

Ibiza +13

Leon +32

Skoda +51  (38 petrol, 8 diesel, 1 hybrid (is in fact a PHEV) 4 PHEV)

Kamiq +7

Kodiaq +9

Octavia +23, 4 PHEV starting at £3745 AP

Scala +8

Superb +4 PHEV now £5795 AP

Toyota +5 (3 petrol 2 hybrid)

Aygo +3

CHR -8

Yaris +10

Vauxhall +24 (13 petrol, 9 diesel 2 PHEV)

Combo Life +5

Crossland +15 (now 37 listed)

Grandland X +2 (amazing considering its out of production)

Grandland +2 PHEV from £4749 AP

Volkswagen -7 (-10 petrol +5 diesel -2 electric)

Golf +11

Polo -17 Removed from Scheme

Passat -8 Removed From Scheme

ID3 -2

T Cross +2

UP! -1

Tiguan +8

Volvo -2 (PHEV)

XC40 -2 top end PHEV’s removed and a price hike for the rest

#165575 Reply
    Paul

Well I’m happy cos my Focus Active X estate has gone up by £250 …

and the dealer tells me it’s got a build date of 12th October having ordered in August which fingers crossed should mean I might get it around my 12th November hand-back date on the x1 or not too long after it.  In the current circs I’m not complaining and looking forward to a run through Blackpool lights with the panoramic sunroof open, provided they don’t exclude it cos of the chip shortage 🙏😂🙏

#165578 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Well I’m happy cos my Focus Active X estate has gone up by £250 … and the dealer tells me it’s got a build date of 12th October having ordered in August which fingers crossed should mean I might get it around my 12th November hand-back date on the x1 or not too long after it. In the current circs I’m not complaining and looking forward to a run through Blackpool lights with the panoramic sunroof open, provided they don’t exclude it cos of the chip shortage 🙏😂🙏

Paul – sorry to jump on your post, and maybe it was an unfortunate choice of words, but it always gets my goat every quarter change when people seem delighted that AP’s have gone up after they have ordered. You might be relieved but are you “happy” that the AP has gone up? What about anyone else who wants one? The car we recently took delivery of is now £500 more AP than when we ordered. I feel desperately sorry for those who want one now having to pay £500 more than we did. Perhaps it’s just me but I am saddened by the AP increases and don’t in any way feel smug that we dodged them as we will get caught next time around, if we stay in the scheme (which is looking increasingly unlikely).

#165584 Reply
    struth
    Participant

yes, one person’s gain is someone elses’ loss often.  its a shame the ap’s are going up at a time when everyone is feeling the bite.  I am surprised many didnt go up more tho.

#165587 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, Q4 seems as bonkers as ever. Some APs are just absurd! If, for example, you want a non-SUV good sized saloon or estate then the Skoda Superb (in previous years) was a great choice. Now there are four models on scheme with APs from around £3k to £6k. Seat Leon APs are relatively OK though.

#165588 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

This Q has a more expensive feel to it and although there are some “fallers” there are many more risers, like a bull market! At least SEAT and Skoda are back.

#165590 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

This Q has a more expensive feel to it and although there are some “fallers” there are many more risers, like a bull market! At least SEAT and Skoda are back. In respect of the above posts I prefer to use the term, “relieved rather than pleased when an AP has risen

#165621 Reply
    Paul

Glos Guy – obviously I’m not happy about AP increases, I was just reflecting my own personal happiness at getting a good deal on a car that meets my needs and the timescales being pretty good given everything that is going on.  Of course I feel for all those struggling to meet increased AP’s.  If my original post came across as smug in any way that was certainly not my intention folks 👊

#165624 Reply
    Paul

A mixture of happiness and relief in truth as others have noted.

#165685 Reply
    Capuchin

Yea I’ve effectively breen priced out of the X1 2.0 Xline and the XC40 now, as well as probably the 3008 PHEV 🙁

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 1,978 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: