Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today

Viewing 16 replies - 1,876 through 1,891 (of 1,891 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #163955 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Wouldn’t mind an uptick in cars every now and then, to be honest – is kinda good for mental health to see the “+” every now and then.

Agree 100%. It’s good to have positives in our lives. Hopefully they’ll be some good news in terms of numbers.

Yeah, fingers crossed. My anxiety is already through the roof, coming up with contingency plans (number 2912) if, by the time we’re due renewal, none of the cars that we currently look at (which are already contingency plans since the ones we actually wanted are all removed) are available anymore.

Did fire Kia a message today, asking in regards to the new Kia Sportage (after watching Autogefuhls video on it) – they’ll get it in the showrooms Q1 2022, so it won’t be added Q4 2021 to the scheme. Potentially (maybe) Q2 2022.

Which leaves the Peugeot 3008, really – and after sitting in it, i don’t know.. It feels rather cramped in there due to the fact that you (maybe it’s just me) feel like being encased by the car, rather than having an open space. The demonstrator was also not old (a year, and maybe 1000 miles) but the seats were already dirty af and felt entirely worn out. Like an old couch. X1 doesn’t have android auto which is a necessity for us. Q3 only comes in base spec, which we’ll look at, but there’s a few creature comforts we’d like without paying £6000AP (including extras).

Gimme the Kia, or the Ultimate spec of the Tucson with an automatic gearbox, don’t care what engine. 🙁

#164091 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sunday 12th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1078         Change -71

FORD -71 (37 petrol, 34 diesel)

Fiesta – 37  (Removed from Scheme)

Focus – 34  (30 Focus remain)

#164094 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Will it get worse before it gets better?

Sadly I think so.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#164098 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

The Fiesta entirely gone does hurt.

It’s not a car for me, but i know that it’s a good one – and one that was available to under 25 year olds, who already didn’t have a huge choice.

At some point you do need to wonder when Motability is stepping in and actually throws in some money to keep cars on the scheme – because the trend does not seem to stop, and i’m not entirely certain that it’ll be reversed at all.

#164099 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

The road to under 1k continues, wow

#164102 Reply
    matt

Motability will be dead soon at this rate

#164111 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

It looks like we’re heading below  the psychologically significant 1000 barrier. More sad news.

#164118 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Yeah.

What’s worse, it’s not just “high end” cars being removed now, but Fiestas. I actually expected those, amongst Corsas etc, to go last.

#164121 Reply
    Paul

As the new fiesta is due end 2021 early 2022,im no expert but maybe fiesta been pulled due to new model,no point taking orders for old model with the chip issues when those chips could be used in new model, also if build delivery is around 6months would they still build the old ones along side new ones on production line?Like i said i no idea just asking lol.Or the cars wil reappear next quarter with higher AP,which seems more likely, if at all.

#164126 Reply
    Not_Even

Last time I looked, the majority of the Fiesta options on the scheme were mild hybrids – this pushed the power output up to 123bhp – just 3bhp above the threshold for under 25s on the scheme. This likely reduced the uptake on the scheme and probably contributed to the removal.

#164132 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

The Fiesta has never been good value for people on the scheme and it will be interesting to see if this continues when it eventually returns.

#164159 Reply
    Aygo1991
    Participant

Wow, under 1,100 vehicles now. Both the Fiesta and Focus are due for a facelift with the former to be launching first, so not entirely surprising to see them removed.

Motability cars:

2015 RR Evoque AWD 2.0 TD4 SE Tech - written off
    2017 Toyota CH-R 1.2T Dynamic CVT AWD - written off
    2019 BMW X2 2.0L Sport

#164172 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Monday 13th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1078         No Change

#164231 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Tuesday 14th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1096          Change +18

Vauxhall +18 (10 petrol 5 diesel 3 electric)

Crossland +15 (now 37 listed) New ‘Edition’ trim added

Combo Life +3 Electric 50kWh battery range up to 174 miles. SE trim Standard length 5 seat £1499 Advance Payment, 7 seat Standard length £1699 and XL (longer) 7 seat £1699 Advance Payment.

Excellent addition, will prove a very popular choice

#164291 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Wednesday 15th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1096         No Change

#164325 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thursday 16th September  –  Vehicles on the Scheme – 1071         Change -25

SEAT -2

Mii Electric -1 Removed from Scheme

Arona -1  Removed from Scheme

Only 8 SEAT Leon Plugin Hybrids available to order

Vauxhall -23  (14 petrol 9 diesel)

Combo Life -6  Elite and Edition trims removed

Grandland X -2  The old shape, 3 more left lurking on the Scheme

Crossland -15  Old trim Lines removed

Viewing 16 replies - 1,876 through 1,891 (of 1,891 total)
Reply To: Car numbers on the Motability Scheme today
Your information: